• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Nietzsche drops brutal redpill about evil FUARK

Legit Theory

Champion
On the topic of why people cause suffering to others

Since humanity came into being, man has enjoyed himself too little: that alone is our original sin

And when we learn better to enjoy ourselves, then do we unlearn best to give pain unto others, and to contrive pain

Therefore do I wash the hand that hath helped the sufferer; therefore do I wipe also my soul....

...Even among them there are heroes; many of them have suffered too much—: so they want to make others suffer

:glasses:

:clap:

genius.com/Friedrich-nietzsche-the-pitiful-xxv-annotated

TL;DR
-If you were happy, NT with friends, having sex and enjoying yourself you would never think to harm others. Pain is a projected emotion; the more you feel of it, the more you want to make others feel it to ease your suffering. Conversely, the less pain and more enjoyment you have the less you want to cause it

iftsj

Banned
Legit Theory said:
On the topic of why people cause suffering to others

Since humanity came into being, man has enjoyed himself too little: that alone is our original sin

And when we learn better to enjoy ourselves, then do we unlearn best to give pain unto others, and to contrive pain

Therefore do I wash the hand that hath helped the sufferer; therefore do I wipe also my soul....

...Even among them there are heroes; many of them have suffered too much—: so they want to make others suffer

:glasses:

:clap:

genius.com/Friedrich-nietzsche-the-pitiful-xxv-annotated

TL;DR
-If you were happy, NT with friends, having sex and enjoying yourself you would never think to harm others.  Pain is a projected emotion; the more you feel of it, the more you want to make others feel it to ease your suffering.  Conversely, the less pain and more enjoyment you have the less you want to cause it

there they laugh: they do not understand me; I am not the mouth for these ears.'
i am no man
I AM DYNAMITE

Legit Theory

Champion
iftsj said:
there they laugh: they do not understand me; I am not the mouth for these ears.'
i am no man
I AM DYNAMITE

Must one first batter their ears, that they may learn to hear with their eyes? Must one clatter like kettledrums and penitential preachers? Or do they only believe the stammerer?

iftsj

Banned
Legit Theory said:
iftsj said:
i am no man
I AM DYNAMITE

Must one first batter their ears, that they may learn to hear with their eyes? Must one clatter like kettledrums and penitential preachers? Or do they only believe the stammerer?

:banderas:

"Formerly all the world was insane,"- say the subtlest of them,
and blink thereby.
 They are clever and know all that hath happened: so there is no
end to their raillery. People still fall out, but are soon reconciled-
otherwise it spoileth their stomachs.
 They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little
pleasures for the night, but they have a regard for health.
 "We have discovered happiness,"- say the last men, and blink
thereby.-

kind of suck in this trad but i learned all the prologue  by heart in french

[video=youtube]got legit chills at theses passages

Legit Theory

Champion
iftsj said:
Legit Theory said:

:banderas:

"Formerly all the world was insane,"- say the subtlest of them,
and blink thereby.
 They are clever and know all that hath happened: so there is no
end to their raillery. People still fall out, but are soon reconciled-
otherwise it spoileth their stomachs.
 They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little
pleasures for the night, but they have a regard for health.
 "We have discovered happiness,"- say the last men, and blink
thereby.-

kind of suck in this trad but i learned all the prologue  by heart in french

[video=youtube]got legit chills at theses passages

:nod2:

Das it mane

asiancel

Champion
how about you learn shaekspare so you can recite to girls and woo them instea dof this nihilistic emo faggotry?