IG model.

Actor.

:visitgandy:

Foxx

Average Guy
Some one go ER on him please, for the rest of us Incels

twisty

Banned
Hair, stubble , height, body halo...Compare him to for example Brando in motion...

jingo0

Normie
twisty said:
Hair, stubble , height, body halo...Compare him to for example Brando in motion...
just looked for some brando videos. i knew he was a fucking badass, but HOLY SHIT young Brando in motion:

Minute 3:50 and onwards:

[yt]j2lRdkNGDcY[/yt]

jingo0 said:
twisty said:
just looked for some brando videos. i knew he was a fucking badass, but HOLY SHIT young Brando in motion:

[yt]j2lRdkNGDcY[/yt]
Brando was very good looking but norwooding hard

Imagine him with a NW1

He would look even better

jingo0

Normie
Cornelius Gayniggas III said:
jingo0 said:

[yt]j2lRdkNGDcY[/yt]
Brando was very good looking but norwooding hard

Imagine him with a NW1

He would look even better
probably, but it contributes to his manly aura imo. doubt women cared much in the 50s

twisty

Banned
jingo0 said:
twisty said:

[yt]j2lRdkNGDcY[/yt]
Good post its exactly what i told...HOLY FUCK HOW MANY POINTS IS BRANDO ABOVE BATEMAN? EVERYBODY WHO IS NOT BLIND CAN SEE IT AT THIS VIDEO..SICK 3 POINTS AMOG AT LEAST...NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE

twisty said:
jingo0 said:

[yt]j2lRdkNGDcY[/yt]
Good post its exactly what i told...HOLY FUCK HOW MANY POINTS IS BRANDO ABOVE BATEMAN? EVERYBODY WHO IS NOT BLIND CAN SEE IT AT THIS VIDEO..SICK 3 POINTS AMOG AT LEAST...NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE
he looks like shit

Anakind

King of Chads
Foxx said:
4 world titles.

IG model.

Actor.
Meanwhile, we're losers posting on a forum for outcasts thinking some fucking surgery or a neck harness will get us even a fraction of the fame of this superhuman.    :lol:

Anakind said:
Foxx said:
4 world titles.

IG model.

Actor.
Meanwhile, we're losers posting on a forum for outcasts thinking some fucking surgery or a neck harness will get us even a fraction of the fame of this superhuman.    :lol:
hahah this

nothing quite like it shows the futility of life but getting actually face to face with a guy like Nick Bateman, this guy by the age of 15-16 already had everything he possibly would have wanted.

No amount of surgery or anything will ever make you even close to him, everything about him was just perfect and harmonious.
There is no competing against him, you are not same species as he is, there is no competing for say your wife, if nick bateman comes your wife is already gone in the instant he says hi to her