• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Nice truck driver was NOT confirmed Miscer and SH poster u faggot op

wotm8brah

Joke
LOL dude straight up didnt give a fuck

Bodybuilder, chased women, short temper

Took some pills and got drunk before the attack while taking selfies smiling/laughing and calling up his brother and others

LOL just lol

And in further messages now revealed according to Nice Matin, the local newspaper, he talked of his delight in obtaining a 7.65 pistol and his hope for getting other weapons.

And a neighbour of the truck terrorist has described the moment they heard the bodybuilder chillingly tell neighbours 'one day, you'll hear about me' before he carried out the attack.

Meanwhile, his brother has told how Bouhlel, 31, sent him a selfie where he was 'laughing a lot' in the French seaside city just hours before he drove the lorry into crowds at around 40mph.

The texts were sent from the mobile found in the lorry cab, along with the killer's driving licence and bank card, after police shot him down in a hail of gunfire.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmfao reminds me of ER/Miscers so much

Only he got 84 people

wotm8brah

Joke
Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was on a cocktail of drugs for schizophrenia, alcoholism and depression. The Bastille Day mass murderer was prescribed the medicine to control increasingly violent rages.
The 31-year-old had been on medication since the age of 12 – a year before he left his hometown in Tunisia to move to Nice.
His father Mohamed Mondher showed the Daily Mail a prescription from 2004 that pointed to his disturbed mental state.
The medicines left him prone to side- effects including aggression, suicidal urges and hallucinations.
Aged 19, he was on Haldol, used to control schizophrenia, Tranxene for alcoholism and anxiety, and Elavil for depression. His alleged use of cannabis and illegal pills could have made him even more volatile. Further side effects include severe sexual problems.

A psychiatrist who treated him more than a decade ago said that he had been aggressive towards his parents and had body image problems.
The psychiatrist, Chemceddine Hamouda, said Bouhlel's parents brought him to his clinic in M'saken in August 2004.
Hamouda said: 'He had behavioural problems with his parents at that time ... he was very aggressive with them.
'Sometimes he had tried to lock his parents in a room in their house. 
'He had problems with his body. He said: "Why am I thin? I'm not happy with my body."
'I just gave him some pills to calm these behavioural issues and this aggression.'
Meanwhile, a lawyer for Bouhlel's estranged wife says she was no longer in touch with her husband.
Jean-Yves Garino told BFM-TV on Sunday that Ms Khalfallah had been physically abused by her husband, and eventually threw him out of the house.
Garino said 'it was hard, but she did it', adding, 'she was no longer in contact with him'.
He said Bouhlel also was violent with the rest of the family, including the woman's mother. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wotm8brah said:
A psychiatrist who treated him more than a decade ago said that he had body image problems.
'He had problems with his body. He said: "Why am I thin? I'm not happy with my body."

:situation:

So it was really not terrorism.
Just another ER.

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
outscored breivik so i will definitely remember him.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
mvp said:

How to fuck did he get such a high kill count.

Did most people die via truck or bullets?

Dolly Buster

Champion
poobear said:

He scouted the promenade in advance. It's scary tbh because Promenade des Anglais is the main street in Nice.

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
poobear said:
mvp said:

truck

its ridiculous how skilled he was, apparently he drove slow to not be seen as a threat and when he saw a group he accelerated

it was a well thought out attack

Farukko

Joke
We need people like this, i wish every donald trump, george soros die in a situation like that.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Battlefield Player said:
:situation:

So it was really not terrorism.
Just another ER.

holy fuck THIS

this was basically another ER

A psychiatrist who treated him more than a decade ago said that he had body image problems.

again, parents who do not ensure their sons reach a minimum of 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat SHOULD BE JAILED

he wanted to ascend. he wanted to be PURE. he wanted to look like gandy.

frenchy91

Megastar
He married his cousin btw

And is reported as bisexualité

Buthe slayed à lot

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
he realized that nothing could save him from his frameceldom

your bones = your fate

frenchy91

Megastar
dat feel said:
he realized that nothing could save him from his frameceldom

your bones = your fate

nah he really liked himself,
he was probably more montal-cel , animus-tier

Defeat

Megastar
He was a solitary and quiet person, people who lived in the same apartment block told local news outlets. He was mostly notable for not returning greetings from other people, neighbours said, though one resident said that he was a “handsome man” who tended to “stare at her daughters”.