New Zac Efron Pic - HOLEY F**** (PIC)

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
If only he had height he would be a god. He looks so little lol nobody would be intimidated by him, well maybe a midget
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,668
Reputation
1,632
Roids now obv
 

Browcel

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,445
Reputation
64
Magic said:
If only he had height he would be a god. He looks so little lol nobody would be intimidated by him, well maybe a midget
:jordan:
 

OldRooster

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,219
Reputation
831
He has always been in good shape. Carrying bags through the airport gives one good pump
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,621
Reputation
105
Hahaha he's always been very arms dominant, even back as HS hunk Troy Bolton
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,089
Reputation
30
Magic said:
If only he had height he would be a god. He looks so little lol nobody would be intimidated by him, well maybe a midget
hes 5'8. what a legit waste of good genes. being a manlet is almost as bad as having a sub 7" dick
 

Koksal Baba

Incel
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
453
Reputation
0
He's overcompensating for his height+frame in the dating market by going full roidceling and gymceling.
He's a hurt soul.
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Lol @ people claiming roidcel cope

It's called carrying heavy weight in a warm climate. Heat already makes the veins stand out, then lifting heavy objects on top >>>>>>

Also, he's the perfect height. 5'8 master race. Anything over 6ft is cope.
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
King Chad said:
Lol @ people claiming roidcel cope

It's called carrying heavy weight in a warm climate. Heat already makes the veins stand out, then lifting heavy objects on top >>>>>>

Also, he's the perfect height. 5'8 master race. Anything over 6ft is cope.
preach it brother

:clap:
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
1,563
Reputation
7
You guys think this is natty? How come I see NOBODY with this physique at my gym in Eastern Europe even though they've been lifting for years, nobody can afford roids.

 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Dusk said:
You guys think this is natty? How come I see NOBODY with this physique at my gym in Eastern Europe even though they've been lifting for years, nobody can afford roids.

You really think you can't look like that natty?

My Dad mogged the shit out of Efron @ 40 lmao. If none of the guys at your gym are bigger than this, then someone should check them for AIDS boyo.
 
Top