• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NEW WAY TO INCREASE DICK LENGTH! (DICKCELS GTFIH!)

Deliciadecu

Rotter
I've just found out a new revolutionary way to increase your dick size

It follows the same principle as Jelq, stretching the dick by forcing the blood flow to the most extreme parts of the dick (the head basically)

taking this in consideration and applying the laws of physics I come here to present you:

Helicoping

It's pretty simple really, just rotate your dick at 80-90% erection for a couple of minutes everyday

Since this is a centrifuge movement, the blood will be forced agaisnt your dick's head making it expand a bit more every day

[img=400x383]https://bitesizebio.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/centrifugal-force.jpg[/img]

GROUNDBREAKING THEORY OF 2019!!!!

:steaming:

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I've heard about some new surgery.
Costs $15,000.
But is supposably legit.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
Imagine if a normal person had a camera access 24/7 into incel life

brb checking at 7 am in the morning and this guy smashes his skull, brb checking at 2pm and this guy is stretching his dick

Deliciadecu said:
I've just found out a new revolutionary way to increase your dick size

It follows the same principle as Jelq, stretching the dick by forcing the blood flow to the most extreme parts of the dick (the head basically)

taking this in consideration and applying the laws of physique I come here to present you:

Helicoping

It's pretty simple really, just rotate your dick at 80-90% erection for a couple of minutes everyday

Since this is a centrifuge movement, the blood will be forced agaisnt your dick's head making it expand a bit more every day

[img=400x383]https://bitesizebio.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/centrifugal-force.jpg[/img]

GROUNDBREAKING THEORY OF 2019!!!!

:steaming:

Hypergamy is bad enough in 2019 I'm willing to try this tbh.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
[img=480x360]

SayNoToRotting

Machine
Mewslims
I mean... this doesn't even sound too wrong

Afterall blood flow is crucial for growth it seems. Just look outside and all the niggas with red heads and red hands also have big heads and big hands

Bhunnah

Megastar
SayNoToRotting said:
I mean... this doesn't even sound too wrong

Afterall blood flow is crucial for growth it seems. Just look outside and all the niggas with red heads and red hands also have big heads and big hands
permaboner theory

Killyourself

Banned
:cage2:aspiedotnet said:

brb checking at 7 am in the morning and this guy smashes his skull, brb checking at 2pm and this guy is stretching his dick

this tbh
:cage2: :goodfellas:

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
[img=714x400]

[img=714x400]

aspiedotnet said:

Brb 4pm emailing surgeons

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
aspiedotnet said:

all to no avail