Would still fuck chad if she saw him in a club tho

ugliest

King of Chads
Face only a Mother could Love said:
Now let's see her boyfriend
low inhib big dicked bbc slayer

vanille

Slayer
Lmao. As if that would change anything. I will surely imagine Trump giving up on the presidency crying, when this trend goes worldwide. Just fucking lol @ these retards.

vanille said:
Lmao. As if that would change anything. I will surely imagine Trump giving up on the presidency crying, when this trend goes worldwide. Just fucking lol @ these retards.

ugliest

King of Chads
vanille said:
Well yeah but according to polls the White men have voted Trump into the office. Big chunk of white women and all ethniks(except some Latino men) voted against Trump.

This is supposed to be a revenge on white men like "look at me white boy im giving my white pussy to black men and asians".

vanille

Slayer
ugliest said:
vanille said:
Well yeah but according to polls the White men have voted Trump into the office. Big chunk of white women and all ethniks(except some Latino men) voted against Trump.

This is supposed to be a revenge on white men like "look at me white boy im giving my white pussy to black men and asians".
:cage:

Lel

Gigachad
The more butthurt they get , the more they lust for WASP cocks. 

Being disciminated by females increases your SMV.

Invisible

King of Chads
ugliest said:
vanille said:

No one mentioned framecel 4" dicked dogmunching asians.

Jk my asianiggaz