new tinder strategy

Lord

Cuck
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]couple of weeks ago I interviewed famous celebrity singer "Christopher" from Denmark for a portrait article for the news, so I wanted to test an idea out. I thought if I had him with me in my Tinder profile picture, girls would think that he is my friend = higher social status. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is one of his songs featuring Brandon Beal.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3MOR7pxsvI[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The girls really are into this guy. The girls always scream and throw their bra+panties at his concerts, including this one I was reporting from.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So I got his manager to shoot a picture of me and him, and then afterwards I put it on my Tinder... I felt the change INSTANTLY..! Especially when I am in bigger cities, the first maybe 6-10 girls are all "like" and afterwards it is every 4-5 girls, sometimes every other girl likes. I was like WTF just happened!? And they don't like because they think that I am him, because he is wellknown. Some girls even comment that even though I am standing with this dude, I am looking good too. I have also went on dates with some of the girls and fucked three of them![/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So I am planning to use this strategy every time I interview celebs and I already have gathered a good collection.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Have any of you had similar experiences?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- And btw the glasses are only on when I am working.[/font]