NEW SODINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat feel

Lookism God
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gunman-killed-shooting-Louisiana-theater.html

A gunman opened fire on Thursday at a movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana killing three people, including himself. The shooting broke out during a showing of the film Trainwreck at the Grand Theatre and the gunman, who is reportedly 58-years-old, was in the audience prior to opening fire. Clay Henry, who works for Acadian Ambulance, said that eight additional victims were shot and taken to three area hospitals. Three of those individuals are in critical condition. The identity of the gunman is known by law enforcement, but not being released at this time. The shooting comes almost three years to the day that James Holmes killed 12 and injured 70 in a theatre shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

lono

Banned
These shooters keep getting worse and worse. In a few decades you're going to be able to sit through a whole movie while a mass shooter goes on a rampage in the next aisle with nary a worry.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I wonder what he'll say in the manifesto. Probably jihading against Amy Schuler and modern day sluts?

Timbuck2

Coper
The Jihadcel and then this guy could not beat Dylan Roof's high score.

Copenhagen

Slayer
The cunt Schüler said her prayers are with the victims. 

When's the last time this bitch ever said a prayer?

dat feel

Lookism God
LostTuna said:
fuckin lol this oldcel pulled a sodini during the showing of a movie called trainwreck, how poetic.
I wondered this too. I wondered if he wanted the movie title to symbolize his life.

He had hope until 58, but he couldn't bear the thought of turning 60 I guess. He knew he was never gonna slay. He knew he was never going to make up for never having high school love. He woke up and realized he had been dead for the past 40 years.

reddit cucks aren't even mentioning the movie he shot up, as if the movie itself had nothing to do with the shooting.

Amy Schumer is responsible for the deaths of these people.