New shit here

R

Risorto

Hi dudes,it's Risorto here.Born in 1992.
I'm an Italian dwarf of 5'4 trying to make my life better.
It's working I think.
At 19 I was a shit,no girls but a lot of friends.
Braces,gym,general looksmaxing and redpill changed my life.
Now I keep on working hard trying to make some money after University to have a maxillo-facial surgery with the master Mirco Raffaini.
After the first improvements I noticed changes in the way girls look and talk to me,in 2014 I fucked about 35 hookers and that gave me more confidence.In 2015 I dated my first girl,I was so fucking happy...anyway she friendzoned me(die bitch).
One month ago a ugly monster sucked my cock and another one will next week.Found them on dating sites.Those girls are so horrible but when they say that I'm beautiful  ooohhhh I go crazy.A girl's compliment is the desire of every looksmaxxer.
Now I'm getting a real man beard with minoxidil,and it's working.

I'm waiting for carbamide peroxide from USA to get a shining smile.My teeth are so fucking yellow and I don't smoke!

When I started hitting the gym I was about 52 kg,now I'm 63 kg
http://postimg.org/image/lv09nhsar/
my goal is 73 kg at 9% bodyfat

Sorry for my crazy English.

tmurphy

Incel
One good thing about being short is that it's easy to get jacked, unlike a lanky fucker like myself

Good luck man

nochin

Incel
stop gaining more weight! I'm not having trouble becoming too big myself (lol), but it would be horrible "even" at my height (177cm). the smaller you are, the more people look down on you for looking like you lift a lot.

and post your face instead of your body, it's all that matters anyway.

BlueBalls

Chad
Sorry to hear about your manletism. At your height it is usually terminal but I respect you for trying, I really do.

R

Risorto

:giggle: :giggle: Thanks for support 
I should commit suicide for my manletism ahahah.What if I seduced a girl last november?!?

Never give up