NEW pics of Ronaldo out in Spain - What a GOD

Pulverize

Normie
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reputation
1








Would be a male model if if wasn't the best footballer in the world, just LOL at how amazing he got it when he was born
 

Baller

Slayer
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
2,201
Reputation
4
He pumped and dumped this chick over the summer







Just fucking lol @ his life
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
1,492
Reputation
7
Pulverize said:








Would be a male model if if wasn't the best footballer in the world, just LOL at how amazing he got it when he was born
He looked shit till after minor surgery, orthodontics and LASIK,
 
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
424
Reputation
0
S L A Y E R


While he is fucking 10/10 models on a daily basis, incels rot @ home. He height and aestehicmogs everyone hard in those pictures.
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
5,513
Reputation
9
He's great but after seeing your avatar when I opened the thread it made him look shit in comparison lol.
 

celzor

Slayer
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
3,562
Reputation
0
can someone post the screenshot where he dm'ed meredith mickelson?
 

rugby1233

Chad
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,145
Reputation
6
celzor said:
can someone post the screenshot where he dm'ed meredith mickelson?


He looks like max 5/10 here. Ugly smile, creepy sweaty oldcel. Not even fame and money will save him here.
 

celzor

Slayer
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
3,562
Reputation
0
rugby1233 said:
celzor said:
can someone post the screenshot where he dm'ed meredith mickelson?


He looks like max 5/10 here. Ugly smile, creepy sweaty oldcel. Not even fame and money will save him here.
just like other people like him, he lack the ability to tell what looks good
[hr]
Baller4130 said:
He pumped and dumped this chick over the summer







Just fucking lol @ his life
Why is his toenails black?
 

Baller

Slayer
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
2,201
Reputation
4
lefterio13 said:
Baller4130 said:


Just fucking lol @ his life
why is he painting his toes wtf
Lol I don't even know, some people said it's some medical thing but that sounds like cope. Maybe he needs to turn girls off because they are too interested in him?

:dennis:
 

Pulverize

Normie
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reputation
1
celzor said:
rugby1233 said:


He looks like max 5/10 here. Ugly smile, creepy sweaty oldcel. Not even fame and money will save him here.
just like other people like him, he lack the ability to tell what looks good
[hr]
Baller4130 said:
He pumped and dumped this chick over the summer







Just fucking lol @ his life
Why is his toenails black?
The ONLY ioi that matters in 2017:

You can paint your toenails black and sluts still want you.
 

Defeat

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,977
Reputation
28
hge is insanely good looking his body is unmatchable too
 
Top