• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NEW PICS OF ME FROM MY TRIP TO DUBAI

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Why do Hindus like this (who look absolutely subhuman and smell like shit) think they're hot? 

I know people say it's a meme but it's really not, I've seen it with my own eyes. it's comical really. these Birdcel curry looking motherfuckers really think they're Hot in their minds LMFAO.

Coping Subhuman said:
Why do Hindus like this (who look absolutely subhuman and smell like shit) think they're hot? 

I know people say it's a meme but it's really not, I've seen it with my own eyes. it's comical really. these Birdcel curry looking motherfuckers really think they're Hot in their minds LMFAO.

:coping:
I MOG YOU TO OBLIVION

Coping Subhuman

Regular
IndianAscension said:
Coping Subhuman said:

I MOG YOU TO OBLIVION

You're absolutely repulsive. you mog nobody you delusional cuck.

Blackpill Scholar said:
You obviously look like shit.

YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG YOU BLIND SUBHUMAN. LOOK AT MY SIZE, ALONG WITH MY PRETTYBOY EYE AREA AND JAW I HAVE INSANE APPEAL TO JB BITCHEZZZ

Coping Subhuman

Regular
IndianAscension said:
Blackpill Scholar said:
You obviously look like shit.

YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG YOU BLIND SUBHUMAN. LOOK AT MY SIZE, ALONG WITH MY PRETTYBOY EYE AREA AND JAW I HAVE INSANE APPEAL TO JB BITCHEZZZ

LOL just imagine what kind of subhuman low life you have to be to larp as a Poo in loo Hindu, ahh that's funny.

But alright i'm convinced you're a Chad, sure. but answer me this did you shit on the streets of dubai? or did you hold it in during the whole trip?

Coping Subhuman said:
IndianAscension said:

LOL just imagine what kind of subhuman low life you have to be to larp as a Poo in loo Hindu, ahh that's funny.

But alright i'm convinced you're a Chad, sure. but answer me this did you shit on the streets of dubai? or did you hold it in during the whole trip?

:facepalm2:

you literally look like the shit i took 2 days ago. disgusting, smelly, soft and shitskinned

:tatum:

throw yourself off a building you ugly estrogenic cuck for even thinking about bragging with those pictures. you look like literal shit.

Coping Subhuman

Regular
IndianAscension said:
Coping Subhuman said:

Sand

Banned
The trick with larping is picking a consistent person to fraud as. You cant keep googling random pajeeta it isnt believable it turns sad

BOING 747

Banned
OneHugeCactus said:

you literally look like the shit i took 2 days ago. disgusting, smelly, soft and shitskinned

throw yourself off a building you ugly estrogenic cuck for even thinking about bragging with those pictures. you look like literal shit.

OneHugeCactus said:

Monster

~RETIRED~
Masculinity Crew
OneHugeCactus said:

@"undisputed" I know this is your alt faggot. Kys pussy.

We all know that @"IndianAscension" is @"undisputed". 

Coping Subhuman

Regular
Monster said:
OneHugeCactus said:

@"undisputed" I know this is your alt faggot. Kys pussy.

We all know that @"IndianAscension" is @"undisputed". 

LOL i could buy that, that low life has 50+ something alts.

He's a complete nutcase.