• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

new member here long time misc lurker ,

gymcelcoper

whats up !!

misc is blue pilled as phuck deluded phags they are .
anyway i like this this place because its honest even tho its brutal

i thought it was my attitude that made women treat me like chit but found out recently it was because im a framecel pencil necked manlet (5'7) with a average face
i actually feel relieved that i now know that i am not the problem , its women that are the problem
im 24 and i cant believe it took me this long to find out , funny thing is my brother is good looking and is 5'10 with a good frame and women have been throwing themselves at him since he was 13 where as im a 24 yeard old
virgin (phukin sad i know) nature is brutal
he keeps telling me i need confidence lol funny thing is hes deluded by the halo effect of being a goodlooking guy , if i said the chit he does to women i would get charged

i am a coper tho since i gymcel to the max in hopes to get even a chance of a 200lbs ugly bitch to give me the time of the day ,
but swallowing the red pill has made me sad but i am happy in way because the truth is the truth and theres no hiding it ,

Danny the chav

Champion
Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
You can join the faggots like foxx, danny the chav etc but you will never be part of legit crew aka anime crew.

What u on, I watch anime

Awesome, now either you can try to improve or whine about being ugly. That's pretty much how this site goes.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
5'7''

ouch

How is your hairline?
What is your BF%

gymcelcoper

Amnesia said:
5'7''

ouch

How is your hairline?
What is your BF%

i know bro and im a white guy too just too top it off 

fulll head of hair
about 12% bf bulking right now tho

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
gymcelcoper said:
Amnesia said:
5'7''

ouch

How is your hairline?
What is your BF%

fulll head of hair

Well at least you have hair and are white.  Bulking, hmm. Low BF% is very important, lean is more attractive than having a lot of muscles.

I had similar experience as you man, I literally had a MM brother who mogged me growing up, it was very brutal.

gymcelcoper

Amnesia said:
gymcelcoper said:

fulll head of hair

Well at least you have hair and are white.  Bulking, hmm. Low BF% is very important, lean is more attractive than having a lot of muscles.

I had similar experience as you man, I literally had a MM brother who mogged me growing up, it was very brutal.
planning on bulking till i hit 170 lbs then cut to 10% bodyfat 
im at 140 lbs right now and was 117 lbs  when i started lifting , my diet has been chit tho so i can see room for more improvement

and the worst of having a bro who mogs you is that im the older brother so you could imagine how im treated by everyone including family members

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
gymcelcoper said:
Amnesia said:

im at 140 lbs right now and was 117 lbs  when i started lifting , my diet has been chit tho so i can see room for more improvement

and the worst of having a bro who mogs you is that im the older brother so you could imagine how im treated by everyone including family members

Ya same, my brother is younger and taller than me, lmao I feel ya. We walk into a party together and the only girls that would come up to talk to me would be to ask me if I could hook them up with my bro.

gymcelcoper

Amnesia said:
gymcelcoper said:

Ya same, my brother is younger and taller than me, lmao I feel ya. We walk into a party together and the only girls that would come up to talk to me would be to ask me if I could hook them up with my bro.
[quote pid='1332970' dateline='1468768408']
too much real life bro it phuckin burns man , every time we go out women are all around him while im standing beside him invisible , some 30 year old babe was all over his nuts when we were at a bar about a month ago and i was gulping my drink down  in misery hoping i get black out drunk.

i  love my bro and im happy that its not him who has to suffer  , im tougher than him and can take the chitty treatment from others, but dont get me wrong it still gets me down  

[/quote]

ugliest

Champion
gymcelcoper said:
Amnesia said:

it should be made clear to you that lifting without steroids is pointless and cope

gymcelcoper

ugliest said:
gymcelcoper said:

it should be made clear to you that lifting without steroids is pointless and cope

i have made good gains tho and people who know me since i was 117lbs have been treating me better than before ,

i dont want to turn to the darkside and ride bikes even tho its tempting as phuck seeing all these mutants in the gym ,
but once i reach my natural limit then i might depending on how happy i am with the gains

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
gymcelcoper said:
ugliest said:

i have made good gains tho and people who know me since i was 117lbs have been treating me better than before ,

i dont want to turn to the darkside and ride bikes even tho its tempting as phuck seeing all these mutants in the gym ,
but once i reach my natural limit then i might depending on how happy i am with the gains

You dont need to do roids, you just need to understand that bulking natty has diminishing returns and you will mostly just be gaining fat before long so its retarded for facial aesthetics considering how much better you look facially at very low BF%

All MMs are low BF% and dont 'bulk'

gymcelcoper

Amnesia said:
gymcelcoper said:

You dont need to do roids, you just need to understand that bulking natty has diminishing returns and you will mostly just be gaining fat before long so its retarded for facial aesthetics considering how much better you look facially at very low BF%

lean bulking is hardcore tho without gaining any fat 
what is the ideal bf percentage ??

gymcelcoper said:
Amnesia said:

lean bulking is harcdore as a natty  tho im willing to give it a shot 
what would you say is the ideal bodyfat percentage ??

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Ideal BF% is like 10%, you should be so lean you have veins visible in your lower stomach

This is how 'flabby' your stomach should look when sitting, basically no flab:

gymcelcoper

@ amnesia 

miring aesthetics 

looks like i need to hit cardio more 
phuking hate cardio but its a must