• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

New Kent video - she was cheating at the beginning

None of you guys find it funny that EVERY girl knows a 7+ slayer who can spare time just for HER. Like EVERY SINGLE 4+ GIRL KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAS 5X THE LMS THAT YOU DO.

EVERY SINGLE TIME. IT'S LIKE THERE'S AN INFINITE SUPPLY OF FUCKING SLAYERS ENTERING FROM SOME HELLISH PLANE INTO OUR WORLD.

Pouuop

Machine
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
None of you guys find it funny that EVERY girl knows a 7+ slayer who can spare time for just HER. Like EVERY SINGLE 4+ GIRL KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAS 5X THE LMS THAT YOU DO.

:jrage:

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
She never cared about me from the beginning, I wasn't important to her...I just realized that I'm not important to anybody to anyone, no matter what I do. It's never good enough to satisfy anyone

:crying:

None of you guys find it funny that EVERY girl knows a 7+ slayer who can spare time just for HER. Like EVERY SINGLE 4+ GIRL KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAS 5X THE LMS THAT YOU DO.

7+ Chads don't spare time for her. All those girls go out of their way to contact Chad and message him constantly.

Enigmatic

Rotter
Guys like Kent never EVER stood a chance.
He needs to visit gandy already

SadVegetationQuinoa said:
what would your opinion be of a girl who is ~5 face wise but in good shape but small breasts, who likes me? am i going to be cucked?

If she has the opportunity to, yes.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
tsh123456789 said:
Let this be a message to all the faggots who see looks/status mismatched couples in public and say "LOL LOOKS THEORY SHATTERED, JUST BE NT". 

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING mismatched male is getting cuckef hard and being used as a wallet or emotional cushion.

Legit, and there's always a GL guy who lowers his standards just to bang a girl. I knew a few GL guys who would fuck basically any girl that was dtf.

I'm so sick of hearing incels on here exclaim that "Chads don't lower their standards! Chads don't bang ugly girls!" 

LMAOOOO COOOOPE BOYOS

All girls can get lays on demand from 7/10+s

lono

Banned
:facepalm: 

Why can't he accept that he's genetic trash.

I'm not saying he shouldnt try but he should be doing some crazy things to make up for his intrinsic inferiority.

Anatomy is destiny and kent was destined to fail.

It will take the grit and determination it required to climb mount everest in the 1950s for him to squeeze even a drop of happiness out of this cruel cruel world.

But as so often happens, the men who most need that type of perseverence and fortitude have the least of it. They're skeevy. Whiny. Cowardly. Submissive. Partly due to mistreatment since childhood and partly due to their innate wiring.

"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

Whereas the men who could have coasted on their genetics and social standing alone are also granted an innate sense of dauntlessness. The have an indomitable spirit. Nothing can touch them. They are destined for greatness and you can either join them or get knocked out of the way.

"There is a kind of greatness which does not depend upon fortune: it is a certain manner what distinguishes us, and which seems to destine us for great things; it is the value we insensibly set upon ourselves; it is by this quality that we gain the deference of other men, and it is this which commonly raises us more above them, than birth, rank, or even merit itself."

Herald

Regular

EVERY SINGLE TIME. IT'S LIKE THERE'S AN INFINITE SUPPLY OF FUCKING SLAYERS ENTERING FROM SOME DIVINE PLANE INTO HER WORLD.
Fixed. 

:banderas:

tsh123456789 said:
Let this be a message to all the faggots who see looks/status mismatched couples in public and say "LOL LOOKS THEORY SHATTERED, JUST BE NT". 

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING mismatched male is getting cuckef hard and being used as a wallet or emotional cushion.

:clap:

"@incelsneed2die"