New Kent video (38min monologue)

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_XdatFBwPQ[/video]

allindaeyes

Banned
this guy has brio level problems and his height is his biggest set back, his facial aesthetics isnt that bad for a nigger and he has m & s

FireHaze

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
this guy has brio level problems and his height is his biggest set back, his facial aesthetics isnt that bad for a nigger and he has m & s

Naw this nigga ugly 

He has M but little S.

He really doesn't look too bad.

His fair has a sophisticated air to it. He should run rich black man game.

38 minutes of Kent? Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

His previous video was the only entertaining one I've seen in months - the "It's MUH time!" rantfest.

"Their time is up, MUH time is NOW!!"

MrMatty

Coper
He's demanding a virgin too because he doesn't want to "put his penis into a vagina that has been used"

Well buddy, beggars can't be choosers lol!

FireHaze

Gigachad
MrMatty said:
He's demanding a virgin too because he doesn't want to "put his penis into a vagina that has been used"

He's pretty much chasing girls that don't exist. 

Good luck finding an 18+ girl that hasn't gotten any cock whatsoever. I'm sure that would be hard even for a slayer.

allindaeyes

Banned
FireHaze said:
MrMatty said:

He's pretty much chasing girls that don't exist. 

Good luck finding an 18+ girl that hasn't gotten any cock whatsoever. I'm sure that would be hard even for a slayer.

Higher class/posh girls its possible, but still VERY rare. Most fathers of these women are weak and soft willed/beta though, I am not particularly rich I am upper middle at best but my dad is like this too he is such a beta when he is dealing with my sister. If the father is an alpha and has maintained a leash or w/e on his daughter its possible, I doubt in spaz countries like UK but maybe on land European higher class girls