• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

New Kent Video 27 July - "It's All About Looks Part 2"

zanz

Joke
Kent is becoming more and more red pilled.

"When a woman first meets a man, they judge him by his looks"

"Women do judge men by their looks. I don't care who disagrees, this is the straight up truth"

"Looks do matter. And I know that I do not look good. Women perceive me to be unattractive. I'm not attractive to women. It's all about looks."

"Women who say they don't go for looks, they're lying."

"It's not about what you think of yourself, it's how women PERCEIVE you."

"Women don't care how you dress, it's all about the face"

FINALLY. KENT. YOU'RE GETTING IT MY BOY. It sounds like he's browsed Sluthate or Lookism, no joke.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
u know u know u know u know u know u know whacha mean

he should run bbc game in europe. euro bitches love bbc

MrMatty

Joke
He's finally getting it thru that thick skull of his.  Now if he did a video height does matter I'd probably shit my pants

Lol at this cope bomb in the comments

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Men that are extremely attractive aren't relationship material to a lot of women. Women don't want a man that looks better than them, that attracts more attention than them in public. It makes them feel insecure.[/font]

Darkman

Rotter
His height and his autism is what kills him. Facially he isn't ugly at all.

BalkanBadboy

ForeverCucked said:

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Men that are extremely attractive aren't relationship material to a lot of women. Women don't want a man that looks better than them, that attracts more attention than them in public. It makes them feel insecure.[/font]

He's right though. Women don't want LTR with men who are better looking than them too much. They just deepthroat them and have casual sex, also they cuck their bf with him

BalkanBadboy said:
ForeverCucked said:

He's right though. Women don't want LTR with men who are better looking than them too much. They just deepthroat them and have casual sex, also they cuck their bf with him

Yeah stay average or ugly if you want a hot girlfriend.

rigidity

Regular
It makes sense he just figured this out given how much of a special ed kid he is. It's going to be really depressing for him.   Most people had this realization around 11 years old or younger.

BalkanBadboy

ForeverCucked said:
BalkanBadboy said:

Yeah stay average or ugly if you want a hot girlfriend.

I was being sarcastic...

rigidity

Regular
Darkman said:
His height and his autism is what kills him. Facially he isn't ugly at all.

He can't even read beyond a 4th grade level.   This is a very slow guy,  I think.  It's probably painfully obvious how slow he is irl.