New Jay Alvarrez and Alexis Ren video

purps drank

Slayer
[video=youtube]
Fucking hell, they used one of my favorite songs to kick back to too.

furio

Incel
But now you boast and brag, and all such boasting is evil.

purps drank

Slayer
Maximus said:
I think the HD quality and good cinematography and music make it hurt more than it should.

This one is too lovey dovey for me. I kind of preferred their last one

mystery

Cuck
tik seems to be some russian trust fund kid, where is he getting the lambos and shit from?

purps drank

Slayer
mystery said:
he is a friend of tikhomirov (https://vimeo.com/stikhomirov) and copied the idea from him. he features in some of his videos.

Lmao I knew faggy Alvarrez wasn't capable of coming up with something like that on his own. I secretly am hoping this video is a flop, him an Alexis grow distant as a result and eventually she leaves him, he then develops an inferiority complex, and then registers an account on lookism.com to come post with us :mile:

White God

Normie
Maximus said:
mystery said:
he is a friend of tikhomirov (https://vimeo.com/stikhomirov) and copied the idea from him. he features in some of his videos.
Tikhomirov, Fedor Shmidt and Alvarrez are truly living the life, earning money from taking awesome pics and vids of hot girls and how great their lives are.
They aren't earning shit, they are trustfund babies. Their photography fucking sucks.

allindaeyes

Banned
Im pretty sure the russian guy is their personal photographer, or their friend that follows them to photograph them. It may be another one though, he is in the other video, its that guy who films like half of it. They are obviously rich before this, they get money and deals from sponsors, they are extremely rich for their age but they arent buying the lambos or anything

purps drank

Slayer
They seem to have taken to calling each other "puppy" in a lovey dovey relationship type of way. This was alexis ren's most recent snap story.

And if you notice in this video at 00:16 he calls her puppy too.

Alvarrez is in deep boyos. I almost feel bad for him at the level of heart break he's headed towards.