• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

New forum rules, please flush my account and delete all my posts

Xander

Newbie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
I'm not happy with these new rules so please flush my account and delete all my posts
@"poobear" 
@"Admin"
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
lol at paranoid incels thinking they are in danger despite rotting in front of screen 24/7
 

Xander

Newbie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Delete my old accounts or I doxx apex, vegetable and xander.
All posts and threads.

@"Poobear"
@"admin" 
This guy is legit and has already doxxed our names, delete all posts and account
 

Xander

Newbie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
Xander said:
@"Poobear"
@"admin" 
This guy is legit and has already doxxed our names, delete all posts and account


Legit Ryan you are fucking down.

L E G I T
E
G
I
T
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
kibo said:
lol at paranoid incels thinking they are in danger despite rotting in front of screen 24/7


I'll dox you normalfag.

i am not normalfag,i just have lower  standards than entire forum and accepted one chick who wanted
just lol if you believe him
you were good at sports and popular
faggot
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
kibo said:
i am not normalfag,i just have lower  standards than entire forum and accepted one chick who wanted
just lol if you believe him
you were good at sports and popular
faggot


When I was 10.
still very powerful experience
 

faggot

Rotter
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
3,465
Reputation
8
legit this forum is going down the shitter

flush it @"poobear" @"Admin"
 
Top