New claiming power article

Sociopath1983

Normie
Sui Generis II said:
Maxilla fetishists are the weirdest
But he said your tongue posture determines how attractive you are and found a new device to non surgically pull the whole maxilla and zygos forward.

Sociopath1983

Normie
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
This be legit
:okay: H
[hr]
Dentist said:
The author of those pieces is ethnic right? Almost every article he writes features some obscure Asian Pop star / public figure who noones ever heard of as an example of a great maxilla.
Yes his a deformed Korean that lives in the UK. He can't accept that his inferior genetics caused his subhuman facial bones.
[hr]
OnTheRun said:
neymarjr10 is a piece of shit
But he figured out the secret to non surgically moving the maxilla that Mike mew never could  :giggle:

OnTheRun

Slayer
Sociopath1983 said:
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
This be legit
[hr]
Dentist said:
The author of those pieces is ethnic right? Almost every article he writes features some obscure Asian Pop star / public figure who noones ever heard of as an example of a great maxilla.
Yes his a deformed Korean that lives in the UK. He can't accept that his inferior genetics caused his subhuman facial bones.
[hr]
OnTheRun said:
But he figured out the secret to non surgically moving the maxilla that Mike mew never could  :giggle:
And he's so arrogant. Fucking scammer piece of shit

neymarjr10 says:

Ya ya get all your emotions out, do what you gotta do

I’m not passive aggressive, I’m aggressive. Big difference. And I’m proud of it. It takes a very aggressive individual to do what I did

Sociopath1983

Normie
OnTheRun said:
Sociopath1983 said:
[hr]

[hr]

neymarjr10 says:

I’m not passive aggressive, I’m aggressive. Big difference. And I’m proud of it. It takes a very aggressive individual to do what I did
I would like to find out what his secret method is though so we can all have a good laugh.

OnTheRun said:
Very legit, the guy should off himself.
[hr]
Sociopath1983 said:
OnTheRun said:

neymarjr10 says:

I would like to find out what his secret method is though so we can all have a good laugh.
I legit emailed the guy and he's asking for 3,500$ just for a consultation; just LOL. The guy is scamming deseperate people and from what I have heard there are people actually paying him. He literally wants people to worship him as he was a god among subhumans.

Sociopath1983

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
OnTheRun said:
[hr]
Sociopath1983 said:
I legit emailed the guy and he's asking for 3,500$ just for a consultation; just LOL. The guy is scamming deseperate people and from what I have heard there are people actually paying him. He literally wants people to worship him as he was a god among subhumans.
I'm starting to suspect that CP is mentally ill and living in a tongue posture controls your destiny fantasy land. I  can accept that I was born to be a subhuman but He can't accept that he lost the genetic lottery. He even admitted he hasn't started this new technique yet but claims it will move his maxilla 2mm over the next year.

OnTheRun

Slayer
Sociopath1983 said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]
I'm starting to suspect that CP is mentally ill and living in a tongue posture controls your destiny fantasy land. I  can accept that I was born to be a subhuman but He can't accept that he lost the genetic lottery. He even admitted he hasn't started this new technique yet but claims it will move his maxilla 2mm over the next year.

:tyson:

Sociopath1983 said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]

Yeah everything going on with neyjmar0 is very fishy; obviously a scam. I think you're right, CP is mentally ill and I think neyjmar10 is preying on his desperation to make a quick buck from him and his site's membership. The way Neyjmar10 talks to everyone on the site is absolutely astonishing, he's feeding of the desperation and hope of others. That guy literally needs to off himself.
To be fair to CP, I am a Mewcel myself, but I don't go around spouting off theories as facts, I'm merely just interested.