new cheap and easy to buy drug for amygdala-minning, autism-minning, dopamine-maxxing

gold

Coper
Rotters
Interesting. Ordered. Will test tomorrow. Although as far as I understand without[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif] a selective action, it will activate the autoreceptors, and as a result, the effect gonna end sooner or later by addiction. And since dopamine belongs to catecholamines, it will also stimulate adrenoreceptors, which is good at the beginning, but then rather depressing at the end. I'm also going to test a few antibiotics. Heard a few anecdotes from the people with social anxiety/depression being completely cured after a small course. Which is believable cause gut bacteria is directly linked with the brain. Sadly they are not that many studies about this. [/font]
did it worked ?

knajjd

Normie
Truecels
any examples of people taking it and it not working?

alexs_and_red

Lookism Warden
Masculinity Crew
did it worked ?
nope. felt nothing. I had the same experience with other dopamine agonists- Fluanxol, pramipexole, dostinex/cabergoline/ and now amantadine.
Only bupropion worked to the extent- more energy, aggression, and ext.
For anxiety/mood iv been taking Lexapro 20mg for 4 years+ added 75mg of Effexor for an enhanced effect. So far feel good/close to amazing. If my resume would be accepted, gonna finally leave this site. Wasting time on rotting when you feel good is the worst.

If you really lack initiative/energy/focus your best bet would be to hop on stims like Ritalin/Adderall( not available for ee) , bupropion or test injections.

Last edited:

Moneycel

Coper
It's not even the problem of addiction, but tolerance. With time the effect gonna just wear off even with increased dosage.

All serotonin-based drugs are pretty safe and work long term. SSRIs/micro-dosing LSD-shrooms/ MDMA to the extent.
Gaba/dopamine based drugs, on the other hand, do cause withdrawal syndromes and tolerance. They are sustainable long term only if you are really deficient or suffer from Parkinson's. In this case, Ritalin/Adderall can be prescribed for life.
A good alternative to them is dht tablets or just test injections. Its been proven in multiple studies that DHT is heavily linked with the Gaba system and dopamine axis. You need good hair genetics or ru 58841 though.

P.s I felt nothing from amantadine.
300mg test blend checking in weekly.

Ritalin gives you anxiety because its a stimulant just like Coffee, Cigerettes, coke