layingdown

Normie
Amantadine - an antiviral drug from the 70s that will cost you $10 per month and easy to import to most countries. only real risk is abusing it as a party drug or if you're bipolar it can induce a manic state

The psychotropic effect of amantadine is related to its antagonism of the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor. It decreases the toxic effects of the glutamatergic neurotransmitter system which plays an important role in many psychiatric disorders. Two randomized controlled trials (RCTs) of amantadine were identified in children and adolescents. One reported beneficial effects in controlling the symptoms of irritability and hyperactivity in autistic disorder and the other described a significant impact in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Two open label studies also reported positive effects in ADHD. A pilot study in children with enuresis reported significant reduction in wetting frequency. Studies in adults, with relevance to children and adolescents, reported effectiveness in resistant depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and in counteracting side effects of some psychotropic medications. RCTs found in traumatic brain injury indicated a neuroprotective effect and effectiveness in controlling agitation and aggression. Amantadine is well tolerated in children and adolescents, with an acceptable side effect profile, and considered safe for long term use.
https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/amantrel.html

Clinically proven in blocking glutamate, being pro-dopamine, and helping ADHD and autism 

blocking of glutamate will help gaba, so it will be phenibut-like for anxiety/inhibition and at least temporarily weaken your amygdala

some drugcel on reddit made a lengthy post about how the drugs ability to block glutamate + induce a manic state in people with bipolar is a very strong indication that this drug will also shrink the amygdala over time but i'm struggling to find it now

anecdotal reports from the web show it to be a good alternative to adderall, phenibut, and propranolol (performance anxiety) all in 1 pill.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Interesting, thanks.

So tell us more about your psychedelic trips boyo.

TheMewingBBC

Staff member
Neat, immma look into this
[hr]
kunikus said:
Interesting, thanks.

Yeah please tell us

alexs_and_red

Volcel
Rotters
Interesting. Ordered. Will test tomorrow. Although as far as I  understand without[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif] a selective action, it will activate the autoreceptors, and as a result, the effect gonna end sooner or later by addiction. And since dopamine belongs to catecholamines, it will also stimulate adrenoreceptors, which is good at the beginning, but then rather depressing at the end. I'm also going to test a few antibiotics. Heard a few anecdotes from the people with social anxiety/depression being completely cured after a small course. Which is believable cause gut bacteria is directly linked with the brain. Sadly they are not that many studies about this. [/font]

kunikus

alexs_and_red said:
Interesting. Ordered. Will test tomorrow. Although as far as I  understand without[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif] a selective action, it will activate the autoreceptors, and as a result, the effect gonna end sooner or later by addiction. And since dopamine belongs to catecholamines, it will also stimulate adrenoreceptors, which is good at the beginning, but then rather depressing at the end. I'm also going to test a few antibiotics. Heard a few anecdotes from the people with social anxiety/depression being completely cured after a small course. Which is believable cause gut bacteria is directly linked with the brain. Sadly they are not that many studies about this. [/font]
Keep us updated buddy boyo.

misterbob

Slayer
Good thread. Is it permanent of amydgala minning? Is the effect permanent?

LUCIDVOLCEL

Normie
Legit, this has been on my to-try list. Autists often have elevated glutamate, which is excitotoxic, and blocks GABA. 
Amantadine's NMDA antagonism raises GABA, crucial for mood (and seems to be elevated in Blacks, making them more pro-social). 

In that regard it's not only healthy but also stops a harmful process (for its effective duration)

layingdown

Normie
kunikus said:
Interesting, thanks.

TheMewingBBC said:
[hr]
kunikus said:
Interesting, thanks.

Yeah please tell us
Took 3g and it knocked me down like weed does, brain felt very liquidy and amped up but my body was stoned, laid down for most of my trip

closed eye visuals were all over the place, mostly nature type stuff

during and after the trip i just kept thinking about how everything is a balance, no joy without sadness, no light without dark, etc. Not that one can't exist without the other, but both have to exist at the same time.

feels very hippie to put it into words

another change i've personally noticed is i hate self-hatred, like if me and another boyo talked shit about somebody like roosh who i hate i wouldn't care, but if roosh started talking shit about himself that'd really bother me even though i don't like him

misterbob said:
Good thread. Is it permanent of amydgala minning? Is the effect permanent?
That itself hasn't been studied, but at the minimum it is an attenuator meaning even if you do have a larger/overactive amygdala it will normalize you. 

From there if you want something that's proven to reduce the amygdala permanently there is magnesium l-threonate, propranolol, and 15 minutes of daily awareness meditation which is visible in 6-12 months on MRI scans.

kunikus

layingdown said:
kunikus said:
Interesting, thanks.

TheMewingBBC said:
[hr]
Yeah please tell us
Took 3g and it knocked me down like weed does, brain felt very liquidy and amped up but my body was stoned, laid down for most of my trip

closed eye visuals were all over the place, mostly nature type stuff

during and after the trip i just kept thinking about how everything is a balance, no joy without sadness, no light without dark, etc. Not that one can't exist without the other, but both have to exist at the same time.

feels very hippie to put it into words

another change i've personally noticed is i hate self-hatred, like if me and another boyo talked shit about somebody like roosh who i hate i wouldn't care, but if roosh started talking shit about himself that'd really bother me even though i don't like him
Wow that is a really sweet thing to hear!, how often do you trip?

layingdown

Normie
kunikus said:
Wow that is a really sweet thing to hear!, how often do you trip?
This was like my 3rd time ever so very rarely lol

Yellowskies

Coper
Interesting. Ordered. Will test tomorrow. Although as far as I understand without[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif] a selective action, it will activate the autoreceptors, and as a result, the effect gonna end sooner or later by addiction. And since dopamine belongs to catecholamines, it will also stimulate adrenoreceptors, which is good at the beginning, but then rather depressing at the end. I'm also going to test a few antibiotics. Heard a few anecdotes from the people with social anxiety/depression being completely cured after a small course. Which is believable cause gut bacteria is directly linked with the brain. Sadly they are not that many studies about this. [/font]
Sounds like you’ve done homework but What drugs do not end in addiction except super lite drugs like that has no real effect on behaviour?

Working out?

alexs_and_red

Volcel
Rotters
Sounds like you’ve done homework but What drugs do not end in addiction except super lite drugs like that has no real effect on behaviour?

Working out?
It's not even the problem of addiction, but tolerance. With time the effect gonna just wear off even with increased dosage.

All serotonin-based drugs are pretty safe and work long term. SSRIs/micro-dosing LSD-shrooms/ MDMA to the extent.
Gaba/dopamine based drugs, on the other hand, do cause withdrawal syndromes and tolerance. They are sustainable long term only if you are really deficient or suffer from Parkinson's. In this case, Ritalin/Adderall can be prescribed for life.
A good alternative to them is dht tablets or just test injections. Its been proven in multiple studies that DHT is heavily linked with the Gaba system and dopamine axis. You need good hair genetics or ru 58841 though.

P.s I felt nothing from amantadine.

Last edited:

Yellowskies

Coper
It's not even the problem of addiction, but tolerance. With time the effect gonna just wear off even with increased dosage.

All serotonin-based drugs are pretty safe and work long term. SSRIs/micro-dosing LSD-shrooms/ MDMA to the extent.
Gaba/dopamine based drugs, on the other hand, do cause withdrawal syndromes and tolerance. They are sustainable long term only if you are really deficient or suffer from Parkinson's. In this case, Ritalin/Adderall can be prescribed for life.
A good alternative to them is dht tablets or just test injections. Its been proven in multiple studies that DHT is heavily linked with the Gaba system and dopamine axis. You need good hair genetics or ru 58841 though.

P.s I felt nothing from amantadine.
So what about nitrous oxide?

i think even drugs that dont cause tolerance build up, has its best effects lessened by sheer overconsumption

Weight training induced dopamine releaseserms to be the only thing not causing any bad side effect

manidvipaisthegoal

Mentalcel
great thread Boyo!!!!