If she doesn't let u
ur obliged to rape and decapitate her for misbehaving
why
cuz she smiled to u for nefarious reasons
girls should not smile @ guys whom they dont want to get fukt by
if they disobey u need to teach them a lesson

Tancredii

Chad
I hate it when girls smile at me. I still remember once when I had just finished a presentation and I was feeling pretty proud of myself because i hadn't stuttered or forgotten what to say. I leave the room and start walking through the library and i see a group of girls sitting at a table. one of them looks at me and smiles. I look away and look back and she's still smiling. Legit ruined my mood for a couple hours. I hate being subhuman.

Ab0M1N4T10n

Devout Lookist
Slayers
I hate it when girls smile at me. I still remember once when I had just finished a presentation and I was feeling pretty proud of myself because i hadn't stuttered or forgotten what to say. I leave the room and start walking through the library and i see a group of girls sitting at a table. one of them looks at me and smiles. I look away and look back and she's still smiling. Legit ruined my mood for a couple hours. I hate being subhuman.
if she smiles at u, she is obliged to get fukt by u
if she denies, ur obliged to rape the shit outta her
why
because girls are inferior and needs to submit

8000IqBlackpilledOverlord

H̶̨̡̨̡̨̠̞̮̣͍̳̰͎͉͕̘̞̲̙͕̹̟̼̲͉̠̥̙͛́̑̔̀̋̽̈́͑͆̈́̑͑̽̈́̄͘͜͝͝
Gorilla Crew
Happens all the time tbh. This is how most "rapes" happen. Woman flirts to tease subhuman, and he gets tired of it. Then they say it's rape