• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Never forget: Women are 100% the choosers of sex

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,708
Reputation
991
Don't make the mistake of thinking that you just didnt "put enough effort" into chasing a girl or that if only you "put yourself out there more times" you would have gotten sex! Women hold 100% of the power when it comes to males getting laid.  If you actually were attractive enough somewhere along the way in your life a girl would have made it extremely easy for you to get into bed with her. Make no mistake, women understand they can seduce any man for a fuck if they want.

If you somehow managed to stay a virgin past 18 you have been deemed genetic garbage and the thought of you passing on your genes repulses the female gender. 

KYS
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,589
Reputation
272
Water lands on the moon


Busting a nut = no investment, having a baby = lifetime commitment
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,708
Reputation
991
iftsj said:
men reject girls too srs

Yes I know, but most male virgins don't reject sex cause they actually want to experience something that they've fapped to half a million times. They aren't standardcels like you who think only female IG models are bangable.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,398
Reputation
2,674
I rejected average/ below women too, I dont think women have ALL the power since men can tell them to fuck off too.
There are many girls IRL I wud vomit at the thought of fucking due to bad personality and average/below looks.
 

Dolly Buster

Champion
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,598
Reputation
550
smellysocks said:
Busting a nut = no investment, having a baby = lifetime commitment

I think women could theoretically get horny too.

And they have their own way of approaching and initiating sex, if they cared to.

So I think the reason for the current matriarchy is not a biological one.
 

Dolly Buster

Champion
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,598
Reputation
550
Amnesia said:
If you somehow managed to stay a virgin past 18 you have been deemed genetic garbage and the thought of you passing on your genes repulses the female gender.

No, you could also be fucked in the head, such as myself.

There was this guy who purchased an Asian mail order bride and had kids with her.

So women will replicate if they can get a mortgage out of it.
 

a_nimbus

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,906
Reputation
3
Amnesia said:
Don't make the mistake of thinking that you just didnt "put enough effort" into chasing a girl or that if only you "put yourself out there more times" you would have gotten sex! Women hold 100% of the power when it comes to males getting laid.  If you actually were attractive enough somewhere along the way in your life a girl would have made it extremely easy for you to get into bed with her. Make no mistake, women understand they can seduce any man for a fuck if they want.

If you somehow managed to stay a virgin past 18 you have been deemed genetic garbage and the thought of you passing on your genes repulses the female gender. 

KYS

women are 100% choosers of sex but they like to see the guy show balls and approach

mexican women are particularly like this

they prefer the men to take action and show he is a man
 
Top