• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Never forget: MiscLegend.

Vertu

Joke
Bahahahahaha, the guy was a fucking god (in his own special way)

He's apparently in the army now? MASCULINE profession. I am legit proud of him. Scary to think how quick time is flying.

I am repeating it: Everyone has LEGIT LEFT. The greats are LONG GONE. I should have left too but I find myself back here.

It won't be long before I leave too. In the year 2020 some guys will be making "remember that Vertu guy?" threads.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Legit body. I think he is still here.

redpiller

Joke
i saw picture of misclegend in army posted by rolex in sluthate he is aparently really short guy but looks really good compared to the other army guys

i miss a lot of guys from the old era the original website willl always be the best one and with the funniest characters

i miss chinpoko rants on hair, baldincorpse antics and amusing writing style, invisible antics, virgil incels rage.. so many funny and creative characters are now gone. not even you and 7dot as active posters could make this site as good as puahate was in early days to 2012 days

then again im sure allll of the ones missing are here with either lurkin or posting under alternative account cause this website is just too addictive you just cant find this shit anywhere else on the planet im sure u will be posting by 2020 if not with vertu with another alt and u will for sure be lurkin and so i will be :lol:

Foxx

Average Guy
His gonal angle looks like shit. Like it is actually bad enough to look noticeably bad. 

Don't get me wrong, he is not bad looking but if his gonal angle was closer to 107 he would much better looking.

neonisthebest

Regular
Vertu said:
It won't be long before I leave too. In the year 2020 some guys will be making "remember that Vertu guy?" threads.