stamaster21

Slayer
Mughal said:
Rolex said:
actions, words, jumping at every chance to hang out with you etc
What if I'm seeing her for the first and only time? And we don't know each other? At the gym? And she smiles at me? And plays with her? And stares at me for approximately 40 mins while exercising? And then gives up? And then leaves? And I try my best to approach her but I can't, because I'm too scared?

Did she like me?
No offense asking that question makes you sound like a retarded 5 year old with no social experience at all. I call bullshit on that its either you approach or you didn't, you didn't try at all. Trying is talking to her and asking for her number that is trying not standing around for 40 minutes as she tries to get your attention. Its simple she wasn't hot enough for you to risk being rejected trust me if this women  did it to you would have probably made a move. All this talk about trying is bs your not trying because you either don't think shes atttractive enough or you think she has more value as you simple as that.

paulus

Banned
[font=Georgia, serif]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.com/blog/how-men-overestimate-womens-interest/

[img=657x0]http://torontosnumber1datedoctor.co...en-over-estimate-womens-interest.jpg[/img]The more attracted you are, the more likely you are to be wrong about a man or woman’s interest, says a new study that will appear in an upcoming issue of Psychological Science, a journal published by the Association for Psychological Science.[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]The study involved 96 male 103 female undergraduates, who were put through a “speed-meeting” exercise — talking for three minutes to each of five potential opposite-sex mates. Before the conversations, the participants rated themselves on their own attractiveness and were assessed for the level of their desire for a short-term sexual encounter. After each “meeting,” they rated the partner on a number of measures, including physical attractiveness and sexual interest in the participant. The model had the advantage of testing the participants in multiple interactions.[/font]
[font=Georgia, serif]The results revealed that men looking for a quick hookup are more likely to overestimate the women’s desire for them. And men who think they are hot also think women are hot for them. Interestingly, the men who were actually attractive, by the women’s ratings, did not make this mistake. The more attractive the woman was to the man, the more likely he was to overestimate her interest. And women tended to underestimate men’s desire too.[/font]

Mughal

Banned
stamaster21 said:
Mughal said:
What if I'm seeing her for the first and only time? And we don't know each other? At the gym? And she smiles at me? And plays with her? And stares at me for approximately 40 mins while exercising? And then gives up? And then leaves? And I try my best to approach her but I can't, because I'm too scared?

Did she like me?
No offense asking that question makes you sound like a retarded 5 year old with no social experience at all. I call bullshit on that its either you approach or you didn't, you didn't try at all. Trying is talking to her and asking for her number that is trying not standing around for 40 minutes as she tries to get your attention. Its simple she wasn't hot enough for you to risk being rejected trust me if this women  did it to you would have probably made a move. All this talk about trying is bs your not trying because you either don't think shes atttractive enough or you think she has more value as you simple as that.
She was out of my league, maybe that's why? It's called social anxiety by the way...I can't approach women because I'm insecure with myself, no matter how good-looking or ugly the girl is, and no matter how many IOIs I receive.