Rolex

Rolie Boi 2 Watchez
This goes the other way for females, they can always assume a guy wants to fuck them

But guys can't

It's a lot easier to expect the worst, 99% of the time if a girl likes you she will let you know

This has never ever failed me

It's universally accepted that women don't like sex as much as guys do

Rolex

Rolie Boi 2 Watchez
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
:jag:
explain why a lot of you guys are incel then 

Aside from being an autist

Rolex

Rolie Boi 2 Watchez
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Rolex said:
explain why a lot of you guys are incel then 

Aside from being an autist
Have you learned nothing on this site?

80/20 rule, hypergamy, etc.
of course that applies

However if women wanted to fuck as much as guys did they would fuck incels too

Rolex

Rolie Boi 2 Watchez
Mughal said:
How does she let you know if she likes you?
actions, words, jumping at every chance to hang out with you etc

Herald

Normie
Rolex said:
Mughal said:
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Male's now waking up to this. Girl's have sex with top 20% of men. Study finally done[/font]
From this mytake on GAG
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-b...do-smash-a-lot

Girls on Tinder do smash. A lot!

I am a student in sexology and we did a research in sexual behavior on Tinder.

It's something we can't deny that it has a big impact on many people's sex lives. We asked questions to 300 guys and 300 girls who use tinder about their sexual experiences. They were easy to find since it seems to be extremely popular with people from ages 18 to 35! Here are some results that surprised me.

- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

When we asked for numbers to the people that did have sex: Girls did it on average less than the few guys that did. That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

These men do however show a lot of similarities: Muscular, well-endowed relaxed and (surprise!) a little beerbelly? The girls described the men's attractive personal traids as "they know what they want and don't hold back to take it."

The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

- It appears that these dates where sex was involved were mostly not related with hopes for relationships, just casual sex. The sex in most cases happened on a first date or even just immediately at someones place.

The terms that came up most to describe the sex were: emotionless, hard, wild, fast, fun, physical and although that wasn't our question, doggystyle (lol). They rated their sexual encounters almost always as very good (other options were bad, mediocre, good). Many even said their best sexual experience is through tinder.

Neither girls nor guys regretted the sex afterwards, but almost all girls like to keep it a secret, or with very close friends. Many guys liked to share their stories in detail. (not so surprising maybe)

Something negative: Around 50 women admitted to have cheated through Tinder. Very few guys have. In almost all cases, the partner doesn't have a clue.

- Something positive: Almost everyone agreed that Tinder is a very positive influence on their sex lives.

So it seems that a lot of girls show more sexual interest than we thought. Also it seems (and not only through tinder) that women are, and this is increasing fast, daring to admit that they really enjoy casual sex without emotions and prefer certain guys simply for that purpose. This is a very posivive evolution for sexual/mental health. The number of women cheating however (this is also discovered through other researches) is also increasing VERY fast, and it is becoming less and less taboo, which in my eyes is a little shocking. The cheating doesn't mainly happen through tinder though, but apparently mostly at work with a boss or superior figure.

STAY SAFE. YOUR GF might be blowing her BOSS at this moment.

(IMO:This needs to be published).
This is mind numbing. 

How the hell do guys like you not know this already. 

:rolleyes:

Brutus

King of Chads
Rolex said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Have you learned nothing on this site?

80/20 rule, hypergamy, etc.
of course that applies

However if women wanted to fuck as much as guys did they would fuck incels too
acutally legit

the fact that they all share chad and are willing to puct up with him fucking other girls just goes to show that it's all about quality not quantity for women

stamaster21

Slayer
Girls and women change their minds depending on their options. If a your 7/10 then a 8/10 male comes along she will think she is higher smv and show a lack of interest. Once you in the 8/10 range becomes deminishing returns. Some guys think because i women is smiling or laughing she is interested. In most cases a women is flattered that a guy would show interest in her she feels beautiful. Until you ask her out or to exchange numbers then if your don't pass her looks level its game over. You escalate fast as possible its funny the longer you wait to act the less attractive you become to girls and women. You also risk a guy who is not afraid of rejection will approach her and get her. Some guys try to slowly build that only works if their no other guys talking or going after her in the places you interact. Say your in class all the other guys are 4/10s and 5/10s and your a 7/10 you have advantage but only for a short time. Slow burn only works if its only you two, the smaller the class the better.

shlayer

Slayer
Girls fuck and fuck and fuck until she gets too old, learnnnn.

Mughal

Banned
Rolex said:
Mughal said:
What if I'm seeing her for the first and only time? And we don't know each other? At the gym? And she smiles at me? And plays with her? And stares at me for approximately 40 mins while exercising? And then gives up? And then leaves? And I try my best to approach her but I can't, because I'm too scared?

Did she like me?

women enjoy sex 100000x more than men. do you even understand how much superior the vagina is to the penis in regards to nerve endings? the male orgasm is like a drop in the ocean while the female orgasm is the fucking ocean itself.

and why dont women fuck subhumans? guess what, because there are plenty of slayers available who are gladly fucking anything in their sight. they dont have to settle for less when they can settle for chads

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
Not only that, but a girl can be turned off by you in an instant. I've had girls be extremely into me one month and next be indifferent.

Mughal

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Not only that, but a girl can be turned off by you in an instant. I've had girls be extremely into me one month and next be indifferent.
It's called the "DELETE" feature.

Rolex said:

[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
legit as fuck

stamaster21

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
Thats because their is always a newer guy just as looking as you or better. Thats why you have to strike while the iron is hot and fast.
[hr]
The German Dream said:
women enjoy sex 100000x more than men. do you even understand how much superior the vagina is to the penis in regards to nerve endings? the male orgasm is like a drop in the ocean while the female orgasm is the fucking ocean itself.

and why dont women fuck subhumans? guess what, because there are plenty of slayers available who are gladly fucking anything in their sight. they dont have to settle for less when they can settle for chads
Most women are not fukn guys who are 8,9s and 10s. Most women are hypergamus they can only feel raw sexual attraction to a guy that is better then them in LMS. Most girls thou when they are ages 14-23 can have sex wit guys of higher smv maybe a point or two ahead depending on the females looks level. Most 5/10s are not fucking 8,9, and 10s. Guys who are 8s,9s, and 10s are mostly fucking girls who are 6/10s -7/10s these are the girls who are mostly getting pumped and dumped not the 5/10s or bellow. And this mostly happens when females are at their peak during ages 14-22.