• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

NEVER approach girls in groups

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Yep u will get cockblocked by tHe most obese cunt in tHe group.

Darkman

Rotter
RodgerRabbit said:
You can, just yell "TRUST FALL" and then if they catch you, move to 2nd base right away.

But what if you're like 6'5 and 250 lbs? Only the most robust biches will be able to catch you. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

shitposter

Regular
I have done it a few times and it wasn't bad.  But you could absolutely run into a situation where one of the girls in the group actually likes your looks, but the other girls will get mad because they are not being hit on and they will insult you and convince the girl that likes you not to talk to you.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
shitposter said:
I have done it a few times and it wasn't bad.  But you could absolutely run into a situation where one of the girls in the group actually likes your looks, but the other girls will get mad because they are not being hit on and they will insult you and convince the girl that likes you not to talk to you.

i need to lower my inhib and approach groups of latina women you see.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Bojack said:
shitposter said:

i need to lower my inhib and approach groups of latina women you see.

Have you ever tried psych meds boyo?

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
they'll always pick on you, seen it happen to chad too.

Gran_Autismo

He/they and my
Autists
You will get utterly destroyed by envious warpigs

Would a lion approach a pack of elephants ?

Luthor

Joke
Groups of two are ideal. They get super-competitive.

Larger groups are bad. At least one will try and cockblock.

misterbob

Rotter
All they do is giggle and feed their ego, its a big show off in front of their friends. It would work tho if u hit on all of them and try set up gangbabg but hard