Neurotypicals don't overthink and delude themselves?

MorphIncel

Slayer
So we have had this discussion before on this forum, my question is:

Do neurotypicals normally don't overthink approaching women (and all the possible negative outcomes) and also delude themselves to think they are good looking (enouhg) for women they approach?

I noticed that NTs don't do streetgame (thats nothing new, except for ethniks maybe) but they do night game..however I rarely see people sober doing cold approaches, no matter how NT they are. NT's normally just drink and then approach when their inhibitions are removed or significantly lowered..

Are there any NTs who actually approach women in a sober state? I think this delusion and not-tending-to-overthink stems from the fact that they basically kill their self-doubts with women with alcohol.

MorphIncel

Slayer
You cant just BE delusional...how can someone who tends to overthink critically anything especially the way you look...how can you just TURN that OFF? thats not easy you know

also most NTs drink gallons of alcohol...

MorphIncel

Slayer
Lol I care and dozens of others on lookism. We WONT be that 1 in a million kind of guy with elite top tier genetics, it doesn't make sense to keep constantly comparing ourselves with those guys whilst limiting ourselves and not doing ANYTHING....

And at the same time, you can see subhuman NTs taking girls home fucking LOL.