MorphIncel

Slayer
I am good looking (enough)
(or they simply dont care)
Women love to be approached
Women love male

Basically all the bluepill PUA shit?!

The first one is key.

No successful, neurotypical ugly men see themselves as ugly and they REALLY BELIEVE male looks don't matter.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Pathologically Lonesome said:
The first one is key.

No successful, neurotypical ugly men see themselves as ugly and they REALLY BELIEVE male looks don't matter.
How can one brainwash themself to think that way? Is it a hormonal thing or a coginitive thing or a mix? I was more on the "I am good looking enough" thing but when it came to approaching i freezed

MorphIncel said:
The first one is key.

How can one brainwash themself to think that way? Is it a hormonal thing or a coginitive thing or a mix? I was more on the "I am good looking enough" thing but when it came to approaching i freezed
approaching without ioi is silly imo

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MorphIncel said:
The first one is key.

its an idiot thing

MorphIncel

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
MorphIncel said:
its an idiot thing
What do you mean?