• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Netanyahu'S ALLY: ISRAEL Belongs to the JEWS. ARABS Who Don't Recognize That WON'T STAY Here

arkano

Joke

In a tweet, Smotrich wrote: “I heard that after Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, may he live a long life, said that a true Muslim must know that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish People, Ahmad Tibi opened his mouth against him. So Ahmad, a true Muslim must know that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people, and over time Arabs like you, who do not recognize that, will not remain here. Rabbi Shmuel and tens of thousands of his students, including us, will make sure that happens.”

Tibi tweeted in response: “Oy Bezalel, you were and have remained an over-excited hilltop youth. The fact that you won’t be a minister unless you rely on Arabs gives me comfort. A lot of comfort. But I’m an Arab who doesn’t care about you. And doesn’t want to convince you of anything, and not the rabbi who said the land vomits out the Arabs,” Tibi added in German: “Du bist ein Rassist (You are a racist).”

ENORMOUS

In a tweet, Smotrich wrote: “I heard that after Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, may he live a long life, said that a true Muslim must know that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish People, Ahmad Tibi opened his mouth against him. So Ahmad, a true Muslim must know that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people, and over time Arabs like you, who do not recognize that, will not remain here. Rabbi Shmuel and tens of thousands of his students, including us, will make sure that happens.”

Tibi tweeted in response: “Oy Bezalel, you were and have remained an over-excited hilltop youth. The fact that you won’t be a minister unless you rely on Arabs gives me comfort. A lot of comfort. But I’m an Arab who doesn’t care about you. And doesn’t want to convince you of anything, and not the rabbi who said the land vomits out the Arabs,” Tibi added in German: “Du bist ein Rassist (You are a racist).”

free palestine
From the mountains to the sea palestine shall be free (from dirty kike jew rats)
Palestine is worse than Israel, imo