!!! Negroid Females !!!

Which race has hotter bitches?

• Negroid

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Mongoloid

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Pictured are 4 negroid females. The last is albino to emphasize facial structure differences or blacks.
[img=200x400]https://thegrio.files.wordpress.com...wordpress.com/2014/05/black-abino.jpg[/img]So obviously negroid females aren't the solution if your playing the love game. Being black and woman makes them especially dumb and unrelatable.

If you're in it for slaying, or a traditional marriage they're great if you get get over their broad flat noses and massive dick sucking lips. I actually like the lips because imagine the deepthroat slaying. Some science for those of you with brains,

"The occipital bone is deeply concave and projects far back, and the anterior bones are elongated forward. This elongation mkes a greater distance between the posterior part of the temporal and superior maxilliary bones; hence the zygomatic arch is not high as in the Laplander, the central Asiatics and American races, but long and narrow." [font=Arial, sans-serif]The Peninsular Journal of Medicine and the Collateral Sciences, Volume 2 1855[/font]

So anyways nigresses are great for marriage because they're so stupid. They can't play silly games or hide things from you. They have huge asses and huge libidos. The ones who go for whitey are usually in it for the beta support, but one immersedrsed in white culture they will be addicted to the quality of life but will need to cling to you in the foreign culture. She won't have proper friends, and as such won't be prone to cheating. She's basically youre, need I say it, slave.

Make sure to sign a prenup so she knows how broke her ass will be if she tries to leave.

Warning, do not use this method to reporduce. IF you want kid's I'd recommend getting a donated egg. You can knock-up your african goyl with 100% white children.

So the question is, can you deal with their wide ass faces?

Gandharva

Banned
Aissah maigga is a 9 at the very least.  heres her TWIN she loves Azn men
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Asian
[hr]
But she doesn't have the typical afro ass which I'd say makes her a 7. Have you seen some of the wicked booties on those small frames? Blacks are the only ones I've seen who (asside from just being too fat) can have asses too big. I MEAN GOODDAAMN.

Reflex

Lookism God
If only black women were left in the world

I'd die never feeling sexual desire again :/, don't know why but they do absolutely nothing for me.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Reflex said:

I'd die never feeling sexual desire again :/, don't know why but they do absolutely nothing for me.

Low T detected

Boss

Slayer
I would only consider a mulatto, they are more attractive and my kids would be white-passing.

Demgainz

Normie
I used to live in Atlanta for 2 years (80% is black). And I gotta tell you that black women have INSANE bodies. Tiny waist, huge hips, big plump ass, thick thighs. They are literally different species, very high dimorphism.

Reflex

Lookism God
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Reflex said:

Low T detected
T levels are fine

social conditioning ran deep i guess.

Boss

Slayer
Demgainz said:
I used to live in Atlanta for 2 years (80% is black). And I gotta tell you that black women have INSANE bodies. Tiny waist, huge hips, big plump ass, thick thighs. They are literally different species, very high dimorphism.
Atlanta

Black or African American: 53.9%  

:cool:

Demgainz

Normie
Boss said:
Demgainz said:
Atlanta

Black or African American: 53.9%  

:cool:
I lived in midtown, 80% are black there for sure.

Reflex said:

Demgainz said:

#Demgainz ur fucking legit as hell right now.

#reflex I think it's more that they have faces that are basically a different species and an entirely unfamiliar complexion. If you didn't grow up around them I wouldn't be surprised if they barely registered as human. I'm in favor of splitting blacks into a new race. Not only do they look, talk, and think different but they are genetically not Neanderthal at all. When Homo Sapiens intermingled with Neanderthals I'd say that made new species (Caucasians, Asians, etc.) and those that didn't were left behind as members of Homo Negrothal. Personally I think Homo negrothal is hot as hell.

Bump. Is everyone afraid of SJW's or something? Let's get some healthy academic racism going on up in here. None of that white supremacy shit though, it's all about negro inferiority. KKK and Neonazi forums (the big ones) are full of inbred rednecks.

Boss

Slayer
DeepthroatSlayer said:
Bump. Is everyone afraid of SJW's or something? Let's get some healthy academic racism going on up in here. None of that white supremacy shit though, it's all about negro inferiority. KKK and Neonazi forums (the big ones) are full of inbred rednecks.
No one wants/cares/likes black females ok

/thread

Boss said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
No one wants/cares/likes black females ok

/thread
don't abuse /thread dude. I may hate mrz and the pedos here but I don't go into every JB thread and post, "No one wants/cares/likes young females ok /thread lololol" because the fact that there's a thriving thread clearly illustrates otherwise and the thread isn't goin end just because you said that.

Go fuck some mongoloids or whatever the fuck race your into.