NEETcelling gets old and boring, I now wish to workcel

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Third year uni, hopefully after I graduate I'll get a somewhat decent job, even if poverty, I desire and feel motivated to workcel  :macho:

I can see the allure of NEETcelling after a workcel has become burned out, and NEETcelling is probably better than useless minimum wage jobs, but it gets rather boring after a while.

Time to workcell boyos!  :macho:

MENTAL_CEL said:
Third year uni, hopefully after I graduate I'll get a somewhat decent job, even if poverty, I desire and feel motivated to workcel  :macho:
What are you studying?  have you internshipcelled yet?

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Former Lurker said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
What are you studying?  have you internshipcelled yet?
Business administration. And nope, don't even mind if I internshipcell (srs).

MENTAL_CEL said:
Not to burst your bubble or anything but that degree is practically worthless these days unless you're attending a top tier institution.  Then again this varies from country to country.

Try applying for jobs with the qualifications and experience you expect to have when you graduate and just get a feel for the job market.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Former Lurker said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
Not to burst your bubble or anything but that degree is practically worthless these days unless you're attending a top tier institution.  Then again this varies from country to country.

Try applying for jobs with the qualifications and experience you expect to have when you graduate and just get a feel for the job market.
No bubble to be burst boyo, not expecting anything big to come of it, it will help open doors that's all, opportunities are dire for people without degrees (of any kind) in the UK.

Fuck apprenticeshipcelling, eastern euros are taking over most trades and driving down wages, plus you can do that shit later on in life.

You seem to have the ideal slave mentality so you might actually be content with it.