NEET Party of Canada: Should I run in the Canadian federal election this fall?

alien

Chad
Rotters
TL;DR warning: This is like a sociology essay almost and will be featured in my manifesto.

While I was working on my manifesto today and noticed the political campaign ads, I had the idea in my head to form a political party in Canada and run in my riding in the federal election. The NEET Party of Canada.

Problem is as an autist, my public speaking skills are pretty terrible. And if my political opponents find out about my misogynistic past (which I regret), there's no way anyone would vote for me. And if I got outed as a politician, any chance I have of employment in the future will be gone. If I ever do decide to go back to workcelling. I'm too old and tired to bitch about women anymore. I just want a decent amount of autismbux and money for prostitutes (I am too depressed to even enjoy prostitutes anymore. I haven't seen one since March 2014). I just wanna be sedated and withdraw from society. Until it's time to visit Gandy.

Once my western herbivore/grass eater man manifesto hits the market (I won't be releasing it under my alias. But a different pseudonym), it won't take a lot of detective work to trace it back to my old alter-ego. So there's no way I would ever get elected in office politically. But my NEET manifesto will inspire a revolution.

Labour participation rate among young men in their 20s and 30s is low as fuck. Listen to Peter Schiff's podcast. He'll tell you all about it. The western herbivore/grass eater revolution is going to happen. More and more of us have decided to drop out of society. Unemployed. Living in our parents' basements. And I'm going to lead this revolution into the promised land.

For those who are curious, my main theoretical election platform (I talk about this in my manifesto too) is that I propose that everyone in Canada be guaranteed a universal basic income. Equivalent to the market basket measure (MBM) of goods poverty threshold set by Statscan or 60% of median adjusted household income in your municipality. Whichever is higher. For eg. The MBM poverty line threshold for Toronto is $19,542 for a single adult. $39,084 for a family of 4. So my universal basic income would guarantee at least $19,542/yr for single adults and $39,084 for a family of 4 in Toronto regardless of whether they work or not.

If they make less than that, they'd be topped up to that amount and not pay taxes (ie. If you make only $15k, you'd be given $4,542 by the government. If you make $0, you'd be given $19,542 by the government). My real poverty threshold would probably be closer to something like ~$25k (median adjusted household income in Canada is $41,866. So 60% of that is $25,120). The $19,542 market basket figure is more of an absolute poverty threshold than a relative one in Toronto (cost of living is so high here). But I don't have median adjusted household income for Toronto. Only unadjusted median income (not all family sizes are equal so household size adjusted data is important). So $19,542 is what I'll use in my example.

For people who make more than $19,542, they'd get a tax break on the first $19,542 they make and then I propose that we introduce a flat tax on all income above that threshold. Instead of the graduated tax brackets that we currently have.

Then I'd advocate a tax increase on capital gains (currently capital gains tax rate is half the income tax rate in Canada). If the extra capital gains tax revenue isn't enough to cover the costs of my program, I'd increase the income tax rate as necessary.

alien

Chad
Rotters
just lol buddy boyo said:
So basically you want it so that tons of NEET aspies who can't or aren't willing to work come to Canada for free autismbux, tons of NEETs already in Canada lose ALL incentive to work at all, MOST workcucks have to choose between either not working at all or working 20+ hr a week to get the same amount of money, and to take money by force (tax) all the rich working productive people and the trust find babies?

Most of the rich people and productive hard workers will leave as soon as they can, and the society will crumble with no one working and no one having any incentive to work when they can just jerk off in their mom's basement for free and have autismbux for food. Welfare doesn't work because it decentivizes productivity from both ends.
I would make sure to deport the illegal immigrants, secure the Canada-US border, drastically reduce the foreign worker visa program (give the jobs to the Canadians already here! We need Canadian workers to have jobs to fund our NEET lifestyle. We don't want some fucking ethnik sending remittances back to fucking India, taking money out of our glorious Canadian economy, while infesting our subsidized housing units in Toronto with the bedbugs they bring back from India) and repeal the law that allows you to become a permanent resident (and I believe they fast-track you to citizenship too?) by marrying a Canadian citizen. So that work visa foreigners like my ex-girlfriend can't just marry an Indian-Canadian cuck and become a fucking Canadian and leech off our glorious welfare state. My ex will have to let me fuck her again just like old times (in front of hubby this time) if she doesn't want to get deported. And the tab will go to hubby. Oh and I would drastically reduce the immigration quota as well. I want to keep Canada a first-world country. I wouldn't want it to regress into a Third-World country.

I would also reduce the corporate income tax to 0% in Canada to encourage the wealthy to stay here and invest. Why? Corporations are made up of people. And people pay income taxes, consumption taxes and taxes on capital gains, dividends, etc. anyway. So I don't know why we need a corporate income tax necessarily if we get the money we need out of the people who own the stocks and in their employ? Corporate shareholders and executives with stock are not paying enough tax. But that's why I suggested the capital gains tax hike. You don't need a corporation tax. Plus most of these fuckers send Corporate profits to an off-shore bank account in Bermuda, Cayman Islands or Puerto Rico at 0% corporate income tax anyway. If they're going to do that, might as well let them keep the money here at 0%. At least if they reinvest profits here, our government will get our hands on that money anyway (taxes on salaries, dividends, etc)

Currently the wealthy in Canada and especially the US are not paying their fair share of tax. Because most of their income is in capital gains. Which is taxed at half the rate of the income tax. So increasing the capital gains tax to match the income tax is necessary. Why should the middle-class, who make most of their income through employment income, pay a higher effective tax rate than the rich, who make most of their income from capital gains in stocks?