• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

need some advice on latina in class

stamaster21

Rotter
So the 7.5/10 latina in class has moved the back of the class now since three new people registered late to my class, the seats she usually sat in is taken. She use to sit to the left of me now she seats at the back of the class. I introduced my self to her 2 weeks ago,and told her i think she looks cute. Then last week said hi to her since i came early asked her what we did last class etc. From past failure it seems i should wait a bit more maybe 2 more weeks to make a move. Every single female who has ever chased or shown deep interest, started with me showing high level of interest trying to talk to them get their number, then me puling back and completely ignoring them. And as time passed they would try to connect with me. What didn't work trying to be friendly with them, trying to be around them.

stamaster21

Rotter
The Masked Magician said:
You need to approach here asap. You aren't a high LMS male so the waiting game will not work

Iam the best looking guy in my class, doesn't mean much since the guys are all 5/10s and iam probably a weak 6/10.
I have class with her on today but i think i will wait till thursday because i know she has free time after class. Plan for thursday is to simply talk to her ask her hows shes doing in class,  and pull out  my phone and tell her me and her need to get together some time and pass her the phone to put her number in their then i put my number in her phone. I text like 20 minutes later to text saying just wanted to make sure i had the right number down.

Uh oh, you asked for advice about women on a forum full of know it all that haven't had civilian sex.   Looks like you're about to not do anything at all!!

stamaster21

Rotter
I said:
Uh oh, you asked for advice about women on a forum full of know it all that haven't had civilian sex.   Looks like you're about to not do anything at all!!

Bro already what to do made thread  for fun because i couldn't go to sleep. Wanted to see responses i already know what needs to be done. Wanted to see the advice that would be given knowing full-well 95 percent of the forum have never approached 20 females in their lives.

stamaster21

Rotter
No advice needed it seems like a no go asked to exchange numbers, to go out sometime she said shes not interested. Its over shut it down. Now i gota be in this class with sexy latina for 3 more months. Today she was looking extra sexy in a nice outfit. WOrst part is on the train ride home i spot a 16 year old girl who looks just like younger version of the girl from class. I saw this girl on the train 3 days ago and said hi introduced myself made small talk she said she was 16 i see her again on the train today she smiles and gets off.

Magic

Rotter
stamaster21 said:
No advice needed it seems like a no go asked to exchange numbers, to go out sometime she said shes not interested. Its over shut it down. Now i gota be in this class with sexy latina for 3 more months. Today she was looking extra sexy in a nice outfit. WOrst part is on the train ride home i spot a 16 year old girl who looks just like younger version of the girl from class. I saw this girl on the train 3 days ago and said hi introduced myself made small talk she said she was 16 i see her again on the train today she smiles and gets off.

fuarkkkk that sucks bro. At least you actually went up and did it, that's 100x better than most most of us. So good job. And ru in high school  ?

stamaster21

Rotter
Magic said:
stamaster21 said:

fuarkkkk that sucks bro. At least you actually went up and did it, that's 100x better than most most of us. So good job. And ru in high school  ?

In college.

redmanlet

Banned
stamaster21 said:

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Next time boyo. keep lookmaxxing

stamaster21

Rotter
redmanlet said:
stamaster21 said:

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Next time boyo. keep lookmaxxing

Man gona take me a week to recover not approaching again till next week. That shit was to brutal, need time to recover. Ye been looksmaxing, but the only option is the cute chubby latina to the right of me and looksmax her. 

kill em all

Rotter
I was sitting by myself today 

Hottest girl in the class came and sat right next to me. Only talked to her for a bit if she still comes sits next to me next time I'll talk more 

Inb4 she has a bf