need shittty advice from gymcels

shitposter

Normie
Is there anything to eat post workout besides protein shakes?  They give me the shits and I can't do it.  My body literally does anything in its power to prevent me from gaining muscle

Joncoping

Normie
shitposter said:
Is there anything to eat post workout besides protein shakes?  They give me the shits and I can't do it.  My body literally does anything in its power to prevent me from gaining muscle
You can just have a normal meal. The 'anabolic window' is a dumber myth than the illuminati.

If you still want to have a shake you can try soy protein powder or egg protein powder. It's the lactose in whey protein that gives people the shits.

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nut...CNv6hLLBiscCFcwQGwodlaoIOA&variation=10529712

www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/egg-white-powder/10529687.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_sports&affil=thggps&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CM_qs4bBiscCFcXHtAod9ZQJGA&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMHluYbBiscCFVTjGwod8sUPtg&variation=10529688

Anakind

King of Chads
shitposter said:
Eat this and you will gain muscle.

Anakind

King of Chads
MistGeburt3000 said:
People make it science but its simple, its the timespan and the years that make you big unless you lift the same weight all the time and eat like a pigeon.
Or having a bird's frame like I do.   :wink:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joncoping said:
shitposter said:
You can just have a normal meal. The 'anabolic window' is a dumber myth than the illuminati.

If you still want to have a shake you can try soy protein powder or egg protein powder. It's the lactose in whey protein that gives people the shits.

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nut...CNv6hLLBiscCFcwQGwodlaoIOA&variation=10529712

www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/egg-white-powder/10529687.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_sports&affil=thggps&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CM_qs4bBiscCFcXHtAod9ZQJGA&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMHluYbBiscCFVTjGwod8sUPtg&variation=10529688
The anabolic window is not dumb, it's a real thing. The DUMB thing is that it's a 30 minutes window AFTER you're done working out. But the average gymcel is too dumb to realize how long it takes food to begin digestion, which is about an hour and thirty minutes. So your 'post work out protein shake' should actually be before you ever step foot in the gym.

EDIT: Just seen that you recommend soy protein. NO MAN SHOULD CONSUME SOY. PERIOD.

Soy (estrogen promoter) + steroids = bitch tits. You have been warned!

Anakind

King of Chads
Nizoral Babe said:
The anabolic window is not dumb, it's a real thing. The DUMB thing is that it's a 30 minutes window AFTER you're done working out. But the average gymcel is too dumb to realize how long it takes food to begin digestion, which is about an hour and thirty minutes. So your 'post work out protein shake' should actually be before you ever step foot in the gym.
And you think this bullshit makes the difference between slayer and incel?   :lol:

SQUATZ N OATZ, BRA!

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:
Joncoping said:

EDIT: Just seen that you recommend soy protein. NO MAN SHOULD CONSUME SOY. PERIOD.

Soy (estrogen promoter) + steroids = bitch tits. You have been warned!
Grapefruit and hops too. Huge quantities of estradiol.
[hr]
That means beer boyos.

shitposter

Normie
I will just eat a normal meal.  One month I will try eating it post workout and another I will try eating before workout and see if it makes a difference.  Not that I am expecting much either way as a natural, I just want to add a few pounds to my major lifts here and there.

sub8 life

Incel
The whole protein thing is just a bunch of bullshit started by the supplement companies to sell protein shakes. Maybe it does make a difference for those roided up mofos, for nattys forget about it. Don't bulk hard either, stay in a small surplus and gain weight slowly. The idea that you will gain more or recover more the more you eat is a scam, you will only gain fat.

The most important thing for nattys is a good routine, if you don't have a proper routine you won't gain shit. Even if you work hard and intense, you need to have proper volume, frequency and recovery in your routine. Dont even worry about food, stay in a small surplus and focus on your routine first and foremost. If you are on a brosplit you will barely gain anything if you have avg. genetics.

Anakind

King of Chads
sub8 life said:
The whole protein thing is just a bunch of bullshit started by the supplement companies to sell protein shakes. Maybe it does make a difference for those roided up mofos, for nattys forget about it. Don't bulk hard either, stay in a small surplus and gain weight slowly. The idea that you will gain more or recover more the more you eat is a scam, you will only gain fat.

The most important thing for nattys is a good routine, if you don't have a proper routine you won't gain shit. Dont even worry about food, stay in a small surplus and focus on your routine first and foremost. If you are on a brosplit you will barely gain anything if you have avg. genetics.
But but but aren't those Starting Strength GOMAD guys a true success story?   :lol: