Need MM pictures for a Tinder profile to attract 24-32yo women

nochin

Incel
I'm trying to redpill a friend of mine. He's about 33 years old and completely bluepilled.
I need pictures of a MM who I can pull the typical over-the-top phrases like "unmatch me if you don't deepthroat me in the bathroom on the first date" with.

Would really appreciate a full set of non-professionally made MM pictures. I know some of you guys have a lot more experience in researching attractive males than I do, lol.

Will of course provide results.
The ideal result would be matching one of the girls who he also matched with and arranging a fuckdate within a few lines (while he is composing thought-through novels of his life and getting his dates rescheduled)

nochin

Incel
are you sure he'll attract women that age? looks a little twinky to me. plus, how do you guys find casual pics? i'm thinking of a chill predrinking/club atmosphere.

Currycel

Normie
Tinder experiments don't work anymore. If you pick a guy that's too good looking they'll know he's catfish and if you don't you won't be able to say you want to deep throat them

nochin

Incel
lord said:
ill tell you depending on were you plan on doing it
Germany, but to get more matches I might try other countries, too. I don't feel Maher fits in here, too much of a perfect nordic/US/ethnic hybrid.

Currycel said:
Tinder experiments don't work anymore. If you pick a guy that's too good looking they'll know he's catfish and if you don't you won't be able to say you want to deep throat them
why would that be a recent problem and not affect the very first experiments, too?

RottingBrah

Incel
Don't have to do it yourself, plenty of such threads here and on the misc. There was one where the guy pretended to be retarded and the sloot didn't mind cos of his looks just lol. Just search for them.

nochin

Incel
I just want to experience it firsthand, show it to my friend and see what kind of women are in my city.

Currycel

Normie
nochin said:
lord said:
Germany, but to get more matches I might try other countries, too. I don't feel Maher fits in here, too much of a perfect nordic/US/ethnic hybrid.

Currycel said:
why would that be a recent problem and not affect the very first experiments, too?
Because there didn't used to be as many catfish on tinder as there are now. Every hot girl on tinder has gotten catfished or at least someone tried to

nochin

Incel
lord said:
nochin said:
bump. come on.
Wrote about that a few posts before (Germany), can I get suggestions now?

Dentist said:
tyler maher, as someone suggested

go on instagram, look up a hot girl in a big city, find pics with the men she hangs out with alternatively or her bf
I tried that, was looking for an hour now, guys are either not hot enough or the frame doesn't fit - model guys from the US seem to spend 90% of their time at the beach, there's no beach in Germany.. at least not one worth spending time at lol.