• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Need legit looksmaxxing advice

YaBoiZio

Will send side profile, 3/4th pic, front pic and a body pic to trusted members through PMs. 

Points i'd like advice on:

- How to get rid of dark circles. ( I sleep 8 hours a day and drink 4L a day. ) ( My dark circles are so bad, that theres even a big vein visible )
- Skinmaxxing
- How I should pluck my eyebrows. ( Please outline the hairs I should pluck and the shape ) 
- Gymmaxxing. Any workout advice. Im stuck on a 60kg benchpress even though I can overheadpress 50kg for 5 reps. And yes i've worked on my Bench press form, it just doesn't go up. ( No steroids ) 
- How to look less ethnic ( Im pale but I got kurdish/turkish blood in me. ) 
- Hairstyles that would fit me 
- My IRL rating and my PSL rating. 
- My face shape
- Brown hair or black hair ( current = black )

Stats: 

Age: 17 ( And i'm already on both MISC and Lookism JUST FKIN LOL )
Height: 188cm ( 6'2 )
weight: 84.9KG

Program im running: ABA BAB

A: Squat 3x5, Bench 3x5, Chin up 3x5
B: Squat 3x5, Deadlift 1x5, Overhead press 3x5, pull up 3x5.

Note: I have an old cheap hone with a really bad camera, the pictures might be of low quality. 8 Megapixel with a bit of distortion. The phone costed 100 euro JFL.
-

Update: I can send PM's now so if interested and you aren't a new registered member and could help me out with the points I made in the thread, please leave a text or a PM and i'll send the pics.

YaBoiZio

Bump for advice will send pics In PMS if you're not new.

YaBoiZio

WetBackLuca said:
pm me tbh imo

I can't seem to PM you due to the fact I have to wait for moderation of my account. Is there any other possible way I could send you the imgur link? 
Adoroumcu said:
Height: 188cm ( 6'2 )

:sad:

Yeah 188cm but to be fair, face > height > voice

WetBackLuca said:
pm me tbh imo

Sent the pic through email instead. Theres also a pic of my eye color in sunlight. However the pic is low quality and thus doesn't show the limbal rings.

YaBoiZio

WetBackLuca said:
wtf dont email me 
just get more posts and try then

Do you perhaps by any chance have a Discord or Skype that I could send the link on? The posts thing is too tedious to get up. Any spam discord/skype would do fine. Sorry for bothering.

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
I started using the misc at around 15 or 16

just spam 50 posts in this thread

YaBoiZio

Update: I can send PM's now so if interested and you aren't a new registered member and could help me out with the points I made in the thread, please leave a text or a PM and i'll send the pics.