• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Need honest answers to fix my face

Slytobi

i.imgur.com/3DftC90.mp4

Looking for honest answers on what I can to do to my face to look better. 

If any surgery is an option, I’ll take it.

Moved my face around for a better look.

straightcel_l

US citizen

you look ok

realist89

Make your eyebrows look fresh by having them plugged. Don't make it thinner, just make it look sharp. It will make you look better. But don't do it yourself if it's your first time. Experiment with the beard you have and lose some fat. 
And try some earrings, find something that fits you. But no shiny shit. You will be a 7/10 within weeks.

Slytobi

@"SamppaOtt" That’s good to hear I guess lol

@"realist89" my eyebrows are the worse and I could never figure out how to fix them. I’ll definitely look into your advise, thank you

@"CoffeeAndTV" I’m looking into getting Almond Eye Surgery and Rhinoplasty. I have an appointment in about 2 weeks.

@Beholder Changing up my diet and started going to the gym to lose some weight.

@"straightcel_l" Thank you, I honestly sometimes hate looking at myself in the mirror just wonder what I could do.

CoffeeAndTV

(Y F) = (F (Y F))
Very good, bro. There's another issue I think you'd like to address, your midface looks flat as fuck. I have the same problem. I don't know much but I think it can be solved with implants. I don't know if fillers are good for this, but maybe they're effective too.

[video=youtube]