NEED HELP, GOT MUTILATED BY DOCTOR!

Kyff

Cuck
I dont know if this is the right thread to post this in, sorry if it isnt.

So a short introduction, Im 25 now and had orthodontics since I was 9 years old all the way up to 18. Then I still had an underbite so my dentist advised jaw surgery. I was 19 and had no idea about jaw surgeries, the different types of surgeries etc. I was recommended to a ''good'' clinic and they advised a mandible reduction, yes I know a death sentence. As stated before, I had no clue about these things and I just trusted the doctors blindly, very stupid I know and its my own fault but I was also young. The reason it made sense to me is because I also had quite a lot of assymetry in my lower jaw so for me it sound logical to alter it instead of the upper jaw.

The surgery changed my life... in a bad way it made my face look even more feminine, destroyed my chin, made my face even longer looking ( since they cut width out of the assymetric side...ugh) and now I got loose skin under my lower jaw that gives me a permanent double chin. My question to you all is: What surgery/surgeries for my jaw/chin can restore my old jaw. I dont know if I have a recessed maxilla, so dont know if I need double jaw. Below some before and after pics, I dont have a lot of before pics because my harddrive got stolen with all my old pictures years ago once so sorry for that. I hope you guys can give me some information as to get my jaw looking normal again. Thanks all

Attachments

elmoggerino

King of Chads
This Australian dude is a master of surgery and even invented a new type of lower jaw surgery called IMDO:

check him out

Yayo81

Cuck
I dont know if this is the right thread to post this in, sorry if it isnt.

So a short introduction, Im 25 now and had orthodontics since I was 9 years old all the way up to 18. Then I still had an underbite so my dentist advised jaw surgery. I was 19 and had no idea about jaw surgeries, the different types of surgeries etc. I was recommended to a ''good'' clinic and they advised a mandible reduction, yes I know a death sentence. As stated before, I had no clue about these things and I just trusted the doctors blindly, very stupid I know and its my own fault but I was also young. The reason it made sense to me is because I also had quite a lot of assymetry in my lower jaw so for me it sound logical to alter it instead of the upper jaw.

The surgery changed my life... in a bad way it made my face look even more feminine, destroyed my chin, made my face even longer looking ( since they cut width out of the assymetric side...ugh) and now I got loose skin under my lower jaw that gives me a permanent double chin. My question to you all is: What surgery/surgeries for my jaw/chin can restore my old jaw. I dont know if I have a recessed maxilla, so dont know if I need double jaw. Below some before and after pics, I dont have a lot of before pics because my harddrive got stolen with all my old pictures years ago once so sorry for that. I hope you guys can give me some information as to get my jaw looking normal again. Thanks all
after pics are suifuel

Sixpence

Incel
This Australian dude is a master of surgery and even invented a new type of lower jaw surgery called IMDO:

check him out
Would he do bimax for cosmetic reasons?