Need a Skinmax guide

KingOfCod420

Regular
Use vitamin c serum sunscreen spf50 and retinol, and a good moisturiser if you aren't using that to   slow down aging you should kys tbh

GraffiZy

Joke
Thanks for replies, will look into, whats a good moisturizer and should i use a cleanser? right now i use aztec clay masks and jojoba oil

KingOfCod420

Regular
any cheap cleanser with no irritants will do. and lol bra those products youre using wont do anything to give you glowing skin. you need retinol, c serum or chemical peels for that. you can do your own chemical peels at home but i wouldn't recommend that since you could seriously fk up, but that's what most of those guys with perfect skin like batemen are on. heres a site you could buy the peels if youre low inhibition to do them
makeupartistschoice dot com just remember you could seriously fk up your skin if you don't know what youre doing, but if you do you can save thousands of dollars, since they go 300 a pop if you g et them  profesionally done.

GraffiZy

Joke
KingOfCod420 said:
any cheap cleanser with no irritants will do. and lol bra those products youre using wont do anything to give you glowing skin. you need retinol, c serum or chemical peels for that. you can do your own chemical peels at home but i wouldn't recommend that since you could seriously fk up, but that's what most of those guys with perfect skin like batemen are on. heres a site you could buy the peels if youre low inhibition to do them
makeupartistschoice dot com just remember you could seriously fk up your skin if you don't know what youre doing, but if you do you can save thousands of dollars, since they go 300 a pop if you g et them  profesionally done.

Thanks for your detailed reply, can you aware me on rentinol and c serum? What do they exactly do and how do you use them? Ty fella