• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Necessary Components of Attractiveness

IcedEarth

Rotter
> height
> popularity
> youth
> lack of asperger

that's it, fuck all the mental masturbation

M

madmaxmandem

Improving hair quality?

I hope you don't think that you can get MM tier hair easily.

Kertain is expensive, plus there's dangerous chemicals used.

One with regular hair won't get hair like this:

allindaeyes

Banned
lol more like instagram and social media is retarded and unpredictable... most people using social media are ugly or have bad taste themselves. the guys facial bones look great though and hair, that combined with a 5% maybe less body in this modern world and youth is why he reached the top of #model

Darkman

Rotter
lean and low Bf
visible abs
photogenic
good jaw
white
nice hair

It's not complicated, he's attractive. Only basement dwellers think he has serious flaws.

lookz

Machine
fake likes / like for like shit

this is dumb

allindaeyes

Banned
adrift said:
allindaeyes said:
lol more like instagram and social media is retarded and unpredictable... most people using social media are ugly or have bad taste themselves. the guys facial bones look great though and hair, that combined with a 5% maybe less body in this modern world and youth is why he reached the top of #model

Your opinion on social media doesn't invalidate anything I've said. Many of the women leaving comments were very attractive themselves. Even if we assumed most users were ugly, subhumans usually have higher standards and are more judgemental of others (just look at the members of this site). Also, I'm curious as to why you think most people on social media have bad taste?

I think most people have bad taste in general tbh, but social media is not any particular bad taste its just that they will hive mind so if a girls friend liked this or however instagram popularity works???? likes im guessing for hash tags?  she probably will or someshit too. And its not like they notice his bad frame, they will see that IRL, its much more evident IRL if you have a bad frame. It doesnt matter because like I said hes good looking facially from the photo

Amud

Banned
He also has very healthy posture. That's a big one. Forward head posture is related with airway problems, mouth breathing and maxillary retrusion. This also has consequences throughout the body and leads to a slouching, weak appearance in general.