Nearly every guy between 20 and 25yo I see already has visible signs of balding

And many are severely balding or bald already

I live in a Slavic country though, and Slavs generally have shitty hair genetics

Is it similar in the West?

Happy Rotter

Slayer
I've noticed this trend as well.
Most guys are norwooding hard by mid-20s
Maybe processed food is to blame?

Reflex

Lookism God
there is literally 1 bald guy on my course of 400 people

just wait a few years, since our society has become so critical of mens' looks like never before and men now have huge expectations in the aesthetics department, which has only come to light in the past 15 years, and the massive amount of baldcels around there's gonna be a shitstorm in a few years when that large minority of men start speaking out on why there isn't a cure, people will start asking question, these fucking useless scientists who have supposedly been working on it for the past 50 years with fuck all to show for their research will have some explaining to do.

kibo

Chad
i am balding really hardcore
and i am 23
following this pace i wont have hair in my 40s  :ugh:
i. only saw like one guy having it worse than me,from what i remenber

BlueBalls

Chad
I can't tell if I'm balding or not.

Can I go somewhere to get checked?

Amud

Banned
Newsflash: Having NW1 doesn't mean you are balding. It is the default hairline for white people. NW0 is the default ethnik hairline.

Amud said:
Newsflash: Having NW1 doesn't mean you are balding. It is the default hairline for white people. NW0 is the default ethnik hairline.
nw1 is honestly the best hairline, nw0 looks too feminine and beta/low test, when it advances to 2.5 is when you run into problems, but a nw2.5 on an older man (50+) looks alpha and masculine as fuck, as long as it's a little receded but normal for your age and you can still pull off hairstyles, think pierce brosnan, george clooney before he got his transplant

Amud said:
I can distinguish between NW1 (mature hairline) and higher norwoods that mean balding

Shitloads of 20 - 25yo guys have hairlines higher than NW1 and therefore they are balding

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
It's like that at my school

I think that young males are just more stressed out than they were 50 years ago

and i've looked at my grandpa's high schcool yearbook and plenty of his classmates were norwooding a little

i think hair loss is much more noticeable with modern hair styles

Yes I'm balding myself but have noticed this too. It seems men are balding quicker and earlier than ever.

Jim Ferguson

Banned
Balding is the worst thing that can happen to a man beside being literally mutilated or deformed.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Is this thread cope for those who want to feel good about Norwooding? "I'm not alone!"

I'd say maybe 15% of men in their mid 20s where I live are visibly Norwooding (as in, NW2.5 creeping towards NW3). I'm able to discern who has a naturally high NW2 hairline and who has receded...
[hr]
Reflex said:
there is literally 1 bald guy on my course of 400 people
:mj: