• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Natural framecel+skullcel bodybuilding inspiration

Xander

Pathologically Lonesome said:
natural....

:nod:

His pics are heavily shopped and my spaced angles, watch the video he's very small

Xander

Pinhead said:
skullcel

:nod:

Don't encourage this forum bro

Amud

Banned
He doesn't have bad genetics for BBing aside from his terrible starting mass level. Small frame is actually considered good for professional BBers because it makes the muscles look bigger than they really are. He has good proportions and insertions, combined with tight and even skin and natural leanness. After his transformation, he still isn't big. The average unimpressive-looking gym goer would probably dwarf him if they were standing side by side. He looks impressive because of his proportions and insertions.

This is actually extremely similar to how my body looks currently, except my shoulders are probably wider

Anakind

Champion
Fucking lol. That's not a framecel but a kid. Kids don't have monster frames. They are kids.

And his frame was actually above average. Look at the clavicles and other proportions.

Xander

Amud said:
He doesn't have bad genetics for BBing aside from his terrible starting mass level. Small frame is actually considered good for professional BBers because it makes the muscles look bigger than they really are. He has good proportions and insertions, combined with tight and even skin and natural leanness. After his transformation, he still isn't big. The average unimpressive-looking gym goer would probably dwarf him if they were standing side by side. He looks impressive because of his proportions and insertions.

This is actually extremely similar to how my body looks currently, except my shoulders are probably wider

Yes he weighs less than 185@ 6"2+
I'm trying to show what a small frame can achieve, his insertions are good though

Anakind said:
Fucking lol. That's not a framecel but a kid. Kids don't have monster frames. They are kids.

And his frame was actually above average. Look at the clavicles and other proportions.

What some videos where he is next to other people he is dwarfed every time

Anakind

Champion
Xander said:
What some videos where he is next to other people he is dwarfed every time

Well, he's still a kid. Of course he gets dwarfed.

Seriously, this is the worst thread you ever made.    :wink:

Amud

Banned
Here's a great video talking about this

[video=youtube]

Xander

Pinhead said:
Anakind said:
Well, he's still a kid. Of course he gets dwarfed.

Seriously, this is the worst thread you ever made.    :wink:

but the other guys he gets dwarfed by are also kids, lol

He's 18-19 he's an adult and finished growing unless he's a rare 1%

swimcel

Machine
for some reason girls seem to get off on guys with baby face and gymcel bodies

HangTheCucks

Regular
6ft4 said:
who the fuck is dwarfing him? Manlets on gear? 

Pinhead skull and very small frame and bones. Between him and the manlet, the manlet absolutely destroys him.

Just look at DLTBB. He's a severe manlet yet has a better physique than 99% of the guys I see in the gym, even before gear.

HangTheCucks

Regular
Pinhead said:
HangTheCucks said:
Pinhead skull and very small frame and bones. Between him and the manlet, the manlet absolutely destroys him.

Just look at DLTBB. He's a severe manlet yet has a better physique than 99% of the guys I see in the gym, even before gear.

getting skullmogged =/= having a pinhead

Where's the skullmog? Left guy could be a posterboy for ectomorphy + low test. Only his prettyboy looks save him.