• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Native americans are the fathers of all races except black and closest to black

Gandharva

Banned
Native americans are the direct descendants of australoids that went to siberia and became cold adapted,these humans later went into the middle east and became a hybrid race by mixing with khoisanid like humans becoming  brown cockasoids.

they alos later became neotenized and degraded and ebcame the modern eastasian subhuman mongoloid.

basically all of you guys are freaks and mutants of the original race,black and then native american.

this also makes native americans the closest genetic cousins of blacks.

might also add  that with each mutation the races become uglier or weaker and less dimorphic,whereas with the evolution of australoid to protomongoloid we actually looked human and aesthetic.so protomongoloids are in fact the only humans in its truest sence

Asian Male

Banned
You're going to win awards and become famous for this discovery. Have you contacted any anthropology journals?

allindaeyes

Banned
the only thing legit is native american women. btw u look NOTHING like a native american retard

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
its pretty well known among Geneticists.

Australoid___>protomongoloid____>other humans 

even negroids are a modern race  .

allindaeyes,you fool I look 100% native american lmao besides natives can look like anything as all races evolved from them except australoid and negroid.

both cockasoids and neomongoloids are degenerative  mutants.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Post some pure unmixed native americans beauties. They do not exist. Native american female aesthetics is shit similar to pygmy, abo, melanesian and andamese female aesthetics. Their women Look like shit lmao

TheTrews

Regular
OP's mother is light black and his father is Germanic. 

He copes with neither looking black nor white by obsessing about Native Americans, whom he has taken to thinking he resembles.

This would not be happening if he had been born black or white.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
shes    a pretty balanced zambo  .

Boss

Rotter
Natives can be good looking but nowadays their all mixed/mestizos except some of the south american ones from the less aesthetic tribes

Gandharva

Banned

type in beautiful yanomami   youll find alot more than this one

unixed natives dont exist outside the amazon,but if you mean like 90%+ natives then yes there are plenty ....just type in Belleza oaxaca.Í  had a few naive beauties from mexico saved on my usb but wont go thu it today,as it has 1000s of pics to sort out if I wanna find it.

just type in belleza oaxaca......

Gandharva

Banned
Boss said:
Natives can be good looking but nowadays their all mixed/mestizos except some of the south american ones from the less aesthetic tribes

30% of latin americans are 90%+native still and speak native american languages.try again.the other 5% is like black and the rest spanish but its too miniscule to effect phenotype,especially considerinh native and asian genes are uber dominant(even 1/4 natives look noticebely native).  native american genes even override nigger genes  ,look at the miskito of nicaragua  or the zambos of colombia  .all my zambo aunts look completely native ,hair,color everything  .

I just said look up belleza oaxaqa  ..do you read?aint gonna search thru thousands  of photos .

Boss

Rotter
I was talking about ones from america being mostly mixed

although I think mestizos/castizos look better than full natives anyways

Gandharva

Banned
mestizos look fully native so the point is mute.euro genes are obliterated in the face of the strongest genes on earth.show me a 50/50 mestizo that looks even an iota european.......its the native genes that improve the subhuman cockasoid med faces of retrusion and bug eyes,hook noses,thin lips etc

she craps on all white models posted on this site.pure native.

there ya go.

as for the question  :nikan tlaca are the direct desendants of australoid aboriginal type people that became cold adapted in the arctic...from them spawn both neomongoloid subhuman asians and brown cockasoid subhumans who late became the arabs that populated europe and went different mutations(adolfhitler had a thread)this protomongoloid population mixed with khoisanids to become aethiopian like people wich became brown caucasoids then white caucaosids etc

basically natives are the first phenotypically human people and most races descend from them.niggers came later .niggers are a relatively 'new''race.they are also mixed and went adaptations.the first humans were australoid.

Gandharva

Banned
never seen a white with my asian eyes ,high cheekbones,light brown skin,curly hair or button nose.not white features.only my lips are white because they arent super super full(but not thin either)  .

my unexposed skin is white as snow in normal lighting but under fluorescent lghting you see its golden tone.  lots of mongoloids have white skin,look at the Japanese  .

TheTrews

Regular
Gandharva said:
never seen a white with my asian eyes ,high cheekbones,light brown skin,curly hair or button nose.

You don't have high cheekbones, Asian eyes or a button nose. You look like a mulatto/quadroon type. You remind me of a friend from childhood who was a mulatto.

Get it out of your mind please that you have pseudo Native American features because you don't.

Gandharva

Banned
without any eye swelling I look exactely like this  http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5063

and he looks polynesian there...soooooo

I may only look psuedo mongoloid when my eyes are extremely swollen like the recent pics,but I DEF do not look med or middleeastern or white.never.  I am just not a cockasoid...sorry   .