• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Natalie Dormer

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323


Hngg at eye area
 

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323
Coper_Nicus said:
Very weird looking. 

Just be weird looking theory confirmed

Her mouth ara is off.

Eye area though is very good
 
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
11,638
Reputation
2,182
10/10 my crush 

I have a boner from Natalia Dormer

She is hot and has charisma and some slutiness as well
 

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323
Theodoregetslefort said:
10/10 my crush 

I have a boner from Natalia Dormer

She is hot and has charisma and some slutiness as well

What makes her have such sex appeal
 
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
11,638
Reputation
2,182
looksmaxx said:
Theodoregetslefort said:
10/10 my crush 

I have a boner from Natalia Dormer

She is hot and has charisma and some slutiness as well

What makes her have such sex appeal

Eyes  , lips, facial ratios, being unique, looking high iq , high class and slutty together
 

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323
Theodoregetslefort said:
looksmaxx said:
What makes her have such sex appeal

Eyes  , lips, facial ratios, being unique, looking high iq , high class and slutty together

True

So slutty yet so high iq
 
Top