• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"nastiest stuff a slut whore you know IRL has done?"

chadD24

Regular
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137298613

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Originally Posted by foreheadBRAH  [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Girl I went to high school was out for a couple weeks with strep throat....well she was out of school for a couple week and she thought she had strep throat. She went to the doctor with a sore throat and he found maggot larvae in her throat. Supposedly you can only get that if A) you give a corpse a blowjob (not likely) or B) you give an animal a blowjob. Twist ending is we find out her bf works at a funeral home. You can put the pieces together.[/font]

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
RodgerRabbit said:
If the misc just accepted looks theory it would pretty much be the ideal forum. 

srs

It accepts LMS

Vertu

Joke
Some of my amateur hockey playing buddies have told me the CRAZIEST puck-slut stories.

Ex. The entire team would cum into a bowl and they would bring a puck-slut into the locker room and have her drink it.

My reaction when I heard this shit:

Vertu said:
Some of my amateur hockey playing buddies have told me the CRAZIEST puck-slut stories.

Ex. The entire team would cum into a bowl and they would bring a puck-slut into the locker room and have her drink it.

Ya, this definitely happened

Copenhagen

Rotter
Reflex said:
RodgerRabbit said:

lol jk

they do accept LMS for the most part though

These girls cheat. They really all do. I'm more surprised if they don't cheat than if they did. Unattractive men don't believe women can cheat, because they've never AMOGGED anyone in front of his girl. Girls will react totally differently to attractive men in front of their boyfriends.

Chad

Joke
Inadequate Penis said:
Vertu said:

Vertu is legit pucksluts are fucking crazy for hockey guys in canada

chadD24

Regular
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Reflex said:

lol jk

they do accept LMS for the most part though

These girls cheat. They really all do. I'm more surprised if they don't cheat than if they did. Unattractive men don't believe women can cheat, because they've never AMOGGED anyone in front of his girl. Girls will react totally differently to attractive men in front of their boyfriends.
very true. ive witnessed guys get ammoged by alphas and its not a pretty site. the gleam and smile in a sluts eyes you just KNOW she wants to cheat. plus women actually get horny thinking about cheating and being dominated by an alpha male that isnt there  emotional support beta provider.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Dont associate myself with whores but Ill tell you stuff my oneitis has done and ither HQNP angels I know irl:
-Be a princess
-Look beautiful
-Smell amazing
-Polite and well mannared
-Be kind
-Look after the needs o those around her
-Make my day perfect just by making eye contact with me
-Bless my life with her oresence

Girl I know was sick on this guys dick mid-blowjob and then still finished him off

ALL females in this world are out there "exploring their sexuality" (being a dirty fucking slut) while 80% of men sit at home with their dicks in their hand day after day after day.
just FUCKING LOL@ being a man...we will NEVER have even the fraction of the fun and pleasure a average girls has...

Feelsbrah said:
Dont associate myself with whores but Ill tell you stuff my oneitis has done and ither HQNP angels I know irl:
-Be a princess
-Look beautiful
-Smell amazing
-Be kind

Beta faggot

Flush yourself

Feelsbrah

Banned
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
Feelsbrah said:
-Be a princess
-Look beautiful
-Smell amazing
-Be kind

Beta faggot

Flush yourself

Lol fuck off,  these girls are ANGELS, and deserve worshipping

springfield

Banned
Inadequate Penis said:
Vertu said:

vertu is 100 percent spot on. hockey guys in canada are like division 1 ncaa quarterbacks

all the guys that played hockey are tall white upper class chads

Feelsbrah

Banned
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
Feelsbrah said:
Lol fuck off,  these girls are ANGELS, and deserve worshipping
:cage:

You've got some hard lessons ahead of you

Nahh because Im not an idiot who gets oneitis for nasty slutty girls,  my oneitis is a virgin princess

chadD24

Regular
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao
one time I was going over to smoke with my friend (he's black)
we were picking up the girl he was banging at the time, I went in to the restaurant she was at while he stayed in the car cuz no parking available
As I am walking with this girl back to the car she asks me if I've ever done a threesome and suggests that we all have one, I decline (she was a fattie but my bro likes that)
I text my bro what happened on the drive over so he knows what she said and how I declined, but she doesn't know he knows yet.
Once we get to my bro's house, he goes outside for a min to throw away the trash.
This slut probes for my interest in a threesome AGAIN and reveals to me that she had once been gangbanged in a 4some
She asks me to promise not to tell my bro that right after she realizes what she said but I just tell her I don't owe her anything (not a white knight faggot crew)
Once my bro gets back, she preemptively confesses this to him thinking that I was going to tell him (I wouldn't I don't give a fuck) in order to do damage control.
He is disgusted with her and ends up fucking her one more time that night before cutting her off.

ok so my mate is hooking up with this 100% MILF, im talking mint as fuarrkkkkkk!
and he goes over to her house and he notices this plastic covering on the sofa (important later on) anyway so they are making out on the sofa, when all of a sudden she gets these anal beads and starts putting them up his ******* one by one, and hes like WTF but cos she was that hot he just went along with it.

All of a sudden after most of the beads are up she rapidly yanks them out which causes him to **** everywhere! like all over the f**king couch, and he just rushes upstairs into the shower thinking about how much he has embarassed himself and is like wtf do i do i feel like the biggest creep right now.

As he proceeds down stairs with his head hung he looks up and notices this milf rubbing his **** all over herself!!

he immediately aborts mission

This is what he told me, not sure why you would make this up, pretty embarassing. anyway that my contribution to this classic thread

CagingBull

Joke
chadD24 said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
lmao
one time I was going over to smoke with my friend (he's black)
we were picking up the girl he was banging at the time, I went in to the restaurant she was at while he stayed in the car cuz no parking available
As I am walking with this girl back to the car she asks me if I've ever done a threesome and suggests that we all have one, I decline (she was a fattie but my bro likes that)
I text my bro what happened on the drive over so he knows what she said and how I declined, but she doesn't know he knows yet.
Once we get to my bro's house, he goes outside for a min to throw away the trash.
This slut probes for my interest in a threesome AGAIN and reveals to me that she had once been gangbanged in a 4some
She asks me to promise not to tell my bro that right after she realizes what she said but I just tell her I don't owe her anything (not a white knight faggot crew)
Once my bro gets back, she preemptively confesses this to him thinking that I was going to tell him (I wouldn't I don't give a fuck) in order to do damage control.
He is disgusted with her and ends up fucking her one more time that night before cutting her off.

ok so my mate is hooking up with this 100% MILF, im talking mint as fuarrkkkkkk!
and he goes over to her house and he notices this plastic covering on the sofa (important later on) anyway so they are making out on the sofa, when all of a sudden she gets these anal beads and starts putting them up his ******* one by one, and hes like WTF but cos she was that hot he just went along with it.

All of a sudden after most of the beads are up she rapidly yanks them out which causes him to **** everywhere! like all over the f**king couch, and he just rushes upstairs into the shower thinking about how much he has embarassed himself and is like wtf do i do i feel like the biggest creep right now.

As he proceeds down stairs with his head hung he looks up and notices this milf rubbing his **** all over herself!!

he immediately aborts mission

This is what he told me, not sure why you would make this up, pretty embarassing. anyway that my contribution to this classic thread

The secret to defeating the agepill: smear shit on yourself. The ancients knew this