• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Nasolabial Folds = IT'S OVER

Pulverize

Regular
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
1,148
Reputation
3
The moment they start showing, no prime girl (age 16-22) is going to look in your direction. It is truly the final nail in the coffin.

This is how a young girl can tell if you are "old" (over 25) or not. Note that these start forming around the age of 26 and will be pretty much solidified by early 30s.




Treasure your youthful skin everyday boyos.
 

asiancel

Champion
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,251
Reputation
337
you are a 21 year old hqnp girl ready for your first sexual experience. you visit a bar for the first time and see subhumans left and right, manlets, lankets slinking about just outside of your peripheral vision. this man comes up to you and says you are an absolutely breath taking white princess, what do?

 

Pulverize

Regular
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
1,148
Reputation
3
inafter mandatory lookism coping mechanism of posting a 1% hollywood actor with NW0, blue eyes and beard genetics implying the other 99% of the male population is safe

:goodfellas:
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,865
Reputation
16
@"Pinhead" Do you know of any legit cyanide source? This thread sealed the deal for me.
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,047
Reputation
44
Pulverize said:
inafter mandatory lookism coping mechanism of posting a 1% hollywood actor with NW0, blue eyes and beard genetics implying the other 99% of the male population is safe

:goodfellas:

 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,005
Reputation
27
BlueBalls said:
@"Pinhead" Do you know of any legit cyanide source? This thread sealed the deal for me.

Pic of your NLFs?? Even if you cut out the rest of your face.
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,865
Reputation
16
Invisible said:
BlueBalls said:
@"Pinhead" Do you know of any legit cyanide source? This thread sealed the deal for me.

Pic of your NLFs?? Even if you cut out the rest of your face.

They are only visible in certain lighting but 2 years ago they weren't visible at all.
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,865
Reputation
16
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
They are only visible in certain lighting but 2 years ago they weren't visible at all.

mine are visible in all lighting

fraud!

You used to be like me, you told me in PM.

The only fraud here is whoever sold you that retin-A
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,865
Reputation
16
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
You used to be like me, you told me in PM.

The only fraud here is whoever sold you that retin-A

no, my paranasal hollowing has been visible since 17

and wat, my autism is kicking in

Retin-A have reduced my nasolobials a bit, haven't you noticed anything?
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,865
Reputation
16
Pinhead said:
BlueBalls said:
Retin-A have reduced my nasolobials a bit, haven't you noticed anything?

oh right lol, maybe a little yeah. Haven't been applying it that much tho.

How many x a week u doin it fam?

Ca 4 times a week. Also get on that mostuirizer to keep your skin soft and prevent wrinkles niglet, and don't forget to sunscreen.
 

choicebyforce

Regular
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,966
Reputation
2
If you're even decently masc they don't matter

this guy was the biggest slayer on the love island tv show, every girl called him the eye candy of the villa and wanted to get with him


20yo prime 8/10 girl said this guy had her ideal looks for a man

[video=youtube]
all heavy folds. B O N E S

fucking lol even that 8/10 and EVERY prime girl in the world and every man has nose lines/folds when they talk or have a neutral expression in social situations

 

choicebyforce

Regular
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,966
Reputation
2
Pinhead said:
[quote pid='1327604' dateline='1468627136']
when i talk about naso folds I mean ones that are visible indoors with a neutral face, not ones when you talk or smile or are in harsh sunlight, most ppl have those

[/quote]
@"Pinhead" 
pretty sure a lot of GL people have even slight lines/raised skin beside their nose even indoor with soft lighting, exactly like this. this is pretty soft lighting even outside and she has a dead neutral expression, i've seen a lot of rly gl people indoors with folds just like these and maybe even a bit more. it's sort of not normal to have statue-like impeccable skin with absolutely no sign of flaw especially for men. sort of looks like a gay ken doll if it's not at least like this


dont obsess over small shit like this bro
 
Top