NASA will pay you 18k USD if you stay in bed for 70 days straight for science

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
Lol, it's the perfect job for most incels here. They don't do anything else anyway.   :lol:
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,328
Reputation
3
You aren't allowed to lift your head if I undrrstand it correctly.

That's WAY tougher than it sounds. You will go insane after a while.

I bet most people quit before the 70 day mark.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,328
Reputation
3
The Masked Magician said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
That's WAY tougher than it sounds. You will go insane after a while.
If you got a good gaming laptop then it's not that hard.
The article is missleading. You aren't just 'staying in bed'.


Participants' beds will be tilted backwards at a six-degree angle, with the head lower than the feet, to prompt cardiovascular stress similar to that experienced by astronauts in space.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,183
Reputation
17
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
You aren't allowed to lift your head if I undrrstand it correctly.

That's WAY tougher than it sounds. You will go insane after a while.

I bet most people quit before the 70 day mark.
Who but a true rotter can master this challenge?

Rot yourself to GREATNESS. Rot yourself to a lvl where noone has rotted before.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,183
Reputation
17
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
The Masked Magician said:
If you got a good gaming laptop then it's not that hard.
The article is missleading. You aren't just 'staying in bed'.


Participants' beds will be tilted backwards at a six-degree angle, with the head lower than the feet, to prompt cardiovascular stress similar to that experienced by astronauts in space.

Ideal bc its prevents folds
 

Emil_King

Normie
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
19
fucking lol @ anyone who does this

on top of that, 18K is nothing.
 

MewingAllDay

Normie
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,123
Reputation
1
fuck that, my muscles would atrophy into skinnyfat phsyique that i once had
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
The Masked Magician said:
If you got a good gaming laptop then it's not that hard.
The article is missleading. You aren't just 'staying in bed'.


Participants' beds will be tilted backwards at a six-degree angle, with the head lower than the feet, to prompt cardiovascular stress similar to that experienced by astronauts in space.
Basically like a decline bench then. Gymcels would be extra suited for this 70-day challenge.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,183
Reputation
17
@"sekrets"

Call from fate

Make your fellow rotters happy
 

Koksal Baba

Incel
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
453
Reputation
0
Shiiiiii~
This shit sounds straight out like the beginning of Metal Gear V phantom pain!

Not legit at all, fuck the 18k.
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
8
While PUAs approach women at a 45 degree angle, incels rot at a 6 degree angle
 

gold

Coper
Rotters
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
741
Reputation
18
18K ???

hahahaha

fucking greedy faggots


that money is shit for them

pathetic
 
Top