narrow V shape jaws > wide sq jaws

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
First dude looksmogs all the others tbh

paulus

Banned
This are literally the worst examples you could have chosen to proove your "theory"

assburger

Gigachad
paulus said:
This are literally the worst examples you could have chosen to proove your "theory"
fact, not a theory.

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
paulus said:
explain?

shud i have gotten ugly guys for the wide jaw examples? i wanted to be fair

Brotha Techno

Banned
Honestly bro i think its best if you just leap out of your basement window, you're a complete mong and need killing ASAP.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
explain?

shud i have gotten ugly guys for the wide jaw examples? i wanted to be fair
First of all you're comparing an oldcel Pitt and a modertely oldcel Cavill to younger guys in their prime. Second of all, lol @ SR being in the same conversation as the others. And yeah, the first guy mogs all

Cloud

Gigachad
Not true I'm afraid. Even if that type of narrow jaw is more aesthetic/looks better, wide jaws are healthier skull development. Wide jaws allow for more space for teeth to grow, that might explains why Orb and SR have crooked teeth. Big jaws may look cavemanish and primitive, but thats how nature so intended. Even the majority of female supermodels have well developed jaws. "But square jaws are masculine and therefore ugly on females". I digress, well developed jaws, Maxilla, cheekbones are ideal on both genders. It shows the individual is able to put extra resource into creating a healthy well developed face, because it usually puts the essentials such as body and organs first.

assburger

Gigachad
Cloud said:
Not true I'm afraid. Even if that type of narrow jaw is more aesthetic/looks better, wide jaws are healthier skull development. Wide jaws allow for more space for teeth to grow, that might explains why Orb and SR have crooked teeth. Big jaws may look cavemanish and primitive, but thats how nature so intended. Even the majority of female supermodels have well developed jaws. "But square jaws are masculine and therefore ugly on females". I digress, well developed jaws, Maxilla, cheekbones are ideal on both genders. It shows the individual is able to put extra resource into creating a healthy well developed face, because it usually puts the essentials such as body and organs first.
cope.

it looks better, end of. that's what this is about. its required on females to look feminine too.

Browcel

Chad
Fucking lol. I guess a bunch of lookism users amog brad pitt and Hollywood actors.

:jordan:

Sociopath1983

Normie
This is more subhuman coping. This is just as cheesy as the thread saying a high gonial angle and steep mandibular plane is ideal. You ugly faggots need to kill yourselves.

Harbinger

Normie
Sociopath1983 said:
This is more subhuman coping. This is just as cheesy as the thread saying a high gonial angle and steep mandibular plane is ideal. You ugly faggots need to kill yourselves.

paulus

Banned
Somebody already post a pic of op

Inb4 narrow jaw

JawExpert

Normie
Narrow jaw is a feminine trait, why the fuck would you want that?

A strong/square jaw is what makes you a man