name most disgusting ugly traits that even disgust normies

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
I'll start!

- Severe acne or pale skin. 
- Fucked up teeth.
- Negative canthal tilt + Natural dark circles just LOL I legit see someone like this every day and just wonder how they can even laugh for a second.
 

Peppers

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
47
Reputation
0
!
allindaeyes said:
I'll start!

- Severe acne or pale skin. 
- Fucked up teeth.
- Negative canthal tilt + Natural dark circles just LOL I legit see someone like this every day and just wonder how they can even laugh for a second.
Bad or unfashionable haircut that doesn't suite your skull
Obesity on a small-medium framed male (big framed guys can pull it off c.f "teddybear" "loveable giant")
Globular spherical skulls (alpine, aka Danny devito)
High buccal fat
No apparent facial hair on an 18+/20+ (look like a kid)
Super skinny, small childlike frame
Milk bottle glasses
Very pale skin
Squeaky voice like it hasn't broken

With these traits Normie's will generally avoid otherwise they'all treat you like a court jester if you to tag along with their social group.
 
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
277
Reputation
0
allindaeyes said:
I'll start!

- Severe acne or pale skin. 
- Fucked up teeth.
- Negative canthal tilt + Natural dark circles just LOL I legit see someone like this every day and just wonder how they can even laugh for a second.
lol at this ethnic manlet you probably have the majority of these (yes, ethnic pale skin). If you weren't a poorcel you could also get keratin treatment for your coarse curly greasy hair.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
pale skin??????? wtf

but negative canthal tilt

and recessed jawed, holy crap i cringe so bad when i see mouth breathing scum irl
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
polishplayboy said:
allindaeyes said:
I'll start!

- Severe acne or pale skin. 
- Fucked up teeth.
- Negative canthal tilt + Natural dark circles just LOL I legit see someone like this every day and just wonder how they can even laugh for a second.
lol at this ethnic manlet you probably have the majority of these (yes, ethnic pale skin). If you weren't a poorcel you could also get keratin treatment for your coarse curly greasy hair.
my hair isnt CURLY! And I dont have negative canthal tilt, fucked up teeth or acne. My skin is kind of pale sometimes but i get tan fcuk u vertu
 

IncelFTW

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
533
Reputation
0
Couldntthinkofaname said:
The only real turn off is bad/ lacking/ over yellow teeth.
yep teeth are a biggy, i have like 4 teeth left having had all the others pulled out/fell out because of an infection, i do have a upper denture but i dont wear it, feels like shit, cant eat with it in...so i usually dont bother...and yeah people do stare at my mouth when i talk....../shrug
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
- Skinny bone structure (like me)

- Crowded teeth (like me)

- Cystic acne (like me in puberty)

- Beady beta eyes (like me)

- Small skull (like me)

- Small hands and wrists (like me)
[hr]
IncelFTW said:
yep teeth are a biggy, i have like 4 teeth left having had all the others pulled out/fell out because of an infection, i do have a upper denture but i dont wear it, feels like shit, cant eat with it in...so i usually dont bother...and yeah people do stare at my mouth when i talk....../shrug
Holy shit, that's really a sign of bad genes. I often had infected roots in my upper jaw and already have one implant. I should have died of my pneumonia in childhood but unfortunately modern medicine "saved" me.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
1
IncelFTW said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
The only real turn off is bad/ lacking/ over yellow teeth.
yep teeth are a biggy, i have like 4 teeth left having had all the others pulled out/fell out because of an infection, i do have a upper denture but i dont wear it, feels like shit, cant eat with it in...so i usually dont bother...and yeah people do stare at my mouth when i talk....../shrug
And you can't afford implants I guess. Sorry, bro, but teethlessness is the worst. It's one of the feel things contemporary science can get done and well done. Rhino, hair implant, leg augmentation etc often look fake or just ugly but teeth they can do really well. I've seen some fake looking ones though.
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Nautical said:
allindaeyes said:
I'll start!

- Negative canthal tilt + Natural dark circles just LOL I legit see someone like this every day and just wonder how they can even laugh for a second.
I have that and ive been on 2 dates in the last 2 days
doesnt matter if u have it and u can get laid. my point is its ugly and disgusting. I honestly have no problem and concern about getting laid, I prefer beauty> lay count. I can guarantee you this that looks matter less to get laid here than ppl think

ur one might not even be a negative and it may not even be to the degree I see on a kid on a daily basis
 

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
29,802
Reputation
13,986
inb4 straightcel
 
Top