...n,m

springfield

Banned
I'm not too keen on the idea of getting penetrated. Maybe if I was a Dom butch with a strapon.

dwarf

Incel
You wouldn't have this thought if you were born a 8+ DOM male.

dwarf

Incel
cuckadoodledoo said:
Why did my mother have me, i didnt fuckimg ask for this

But you got it buddy boyo, now play the hand you were dealt and stfu!!!

:lol:

Franktank

Normie
Op this thread is legit. Objectively right now being an average Male is useless

:what:

:lolboat:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha this site is 100% low T its official. If you've ever entertained this thought I can promise you will NEVER make it.

NEVER

What you faggots need to do is blast some king of anabolic steroid asap. Guarantee once that testosterone hits your bloodstream this thought will vanish and never return.

Just LOL @ being a woman.

Franktank

Normie
ColezRightFoot said:
:what:

:lolboat:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha this site is 100% low T its official. If you've ever entertained this thought I can promise you will NEVER make it.

NEVER

What you faggots need to do is blast some king of anabolic steroid asap. Guarantee once that testosterone hits your bloodstream this thought will vanish and never return.

Unless it gets me those benefits op listed i dont see it helping

ayyyyyyyyy3

Incel
ColezRightFoot said:

NEVER

b-b-b-bbut you're low t

cope of the century

Darkman

Slayer
But females bleed every month and are always emotional and shit.

Chad

Incel
Have some fucking dignity buddyboyo, you're pathetic. The reason females have all this feminism bullshit is because they know that men are fundementally superior. Given the same looks, i would pick male 10/10 times.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
I'd rather be an ugly female than an ugly male that's for sure!

Copenhagen

Slayer
Being born female is essentially worthless in man's natural state. It's only because of Anglo cuckoldry and Anglo white knighttery that women have the power that they do. Take that away and I'd much rather be a man. 

Women know that too, women sit around wishing they were men, even the ones who hate men the most, wish they were men, because deep down they know that without men they're essentially goldfish.

They KNOW that their only value is their vagina and that drives them crazy, partially because they know how disgusting their vagina really is. So their only value essentially is a moist, foul smelling hole right next to their assholes. A man's most valuable part is everything but his penis.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
ARe you retarded? NO, I would NEVER want to be a weak ass emotional fuking crybaby female, jesus

Franktank

Normie
50 years ago i would never even think about this. It was unquestionable that being a man had greater benefits than being a woman. 

Today? I simply cant say that with a straight face